Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT trip - what happens in the brain?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
conciousness is just a mechanism, an intense one, that is able to watch itself. It's like giving a computer a camera on itself, that is integrated at almost every part of the hard drive. It's the computer of the computer.

And I said we only use 10% of the brain at one time. If you used 100% of your brain the entire day you would be fried. not only because of the energy consumption, but of the fucking isanity you would experience. plus what the fuck would you get done thinking about everything at once?

Consciousness isn't a mechanism, it's only a concept (so far anyway). The mechanistic view is not sufficient to explain the newer parts of the brain (neo-cortex) and the same goes for consciousness.

Sure you don't use 100% of your brain all the time like you don't use 100% of your body all the time. But you defenitly use most of your brain all the time, there are no hidden powers waiting to be unleashed or anything. Also visual processing alone takes up more then 10% of your brain activity.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Vlad a dit:
My theory is DMT might open the link between the astral/consciousness-energy body/part of us and the physical, and maybe act as a gateway molecule.

Are you also posting on psychedelic.be?
Cause, I've read the exact same thing there, since you are from Belgium?