Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT in the UK - How to get started? Mentors?

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
lee1escape a dit:
Msg me please when you have time :)

i can't message you. You need to make 20 posts here on other threads to allow private messaging.
otherwise you need to post your direct email address here.
The when I email you, edit your post and remove your email from here.

W

william93

Invité
Flexiverse, Orite mate, Im also from the north east and have some questions about DMT that I'd rather not post on the internet haha. Please could you contact me by email? Cheers, Will.

A

Admin

Invité
All posts containing email addresses and asking for illicit substances have been banned. Please bear in mind that such posts can get us in trouble. Thanks.

Tompski

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Juil 2013
Hello,
This is my first post, I am in London and keen to learn more about making/extracting DMT, can someone here reccoment someteks that produce safe and clean non harsh smoke? I am very experienced with LSD and shrooms.

S

SilverSkyAngel

Invité
Hello Flexiverse,

Likewise, I have the same questions as yourself.
are there any experienced members in Scotland?

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
hi im in scotland and can help anyone to make it and can give advice on technique and tripping aswell.

I

insanepenguin

Invité
I'm really interested in trying DMT, are there bad after effects? (i.e. anxiety for days afterwards etc) or is it fine? I don't smoke so are there alternate ways to take it? thanks for reading! As I am new I guess people cannot directly message me so: amo.la.noche.oscura at googlemail.com

Sunspirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
Flexiverse you just wrote the post that I was thinking of doing. Would really like to talk to you and anyone else on here about there experiences with preparation of DMT. Wanting to make new friends and contacts so please say hello guys I can be contacted on my profile. Cheers

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.