Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT Extraction?

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Yes news...

Last extraction I had about 60mg, extracted from 120 grams of bark. Seemd very low yield to me. Smoke yesterday, deeper experience, very interesting, still a toke away from elfland I suspect. I'll write a report about the experience later if I can recollect more than I can now lol.

Anyway, together with a good friend I have been researching more methods. The yield is much to low, should be between .5 to 1 grams from 120 grams bark. We evaluated our method and found some flaws which most likely caused the low yield. In a week we are going to extract half a kilo using this new information. If it works like expected, I will write a detailed procedure about the whole thing.

For now, basic procedure we use is here:

http://tribes.tribe.net/ethnobotany/thr ... 6bbbc5d603

Information that is missing, is the PH value of the acid used in the first step of the extraction. This should be 2-3.

For the basidification sources go from 12-14. To be sure, when you add your base to the solution, keep stirring and adding slowly untill the solution is dark black. Gray is bad we where told.

Anyway, VERY exciting stuff ;)