Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT Extraction part 2

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
where could one buy such a PHmeter things ??

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
In hydroponic shops or you can get them on e-bay

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
growshop thats what I needed to hear :)
thanks

plauz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Mai 2006
where can I get the mhrb? because ******* seems very expensive
I live in Belgium...do I have to order it online or is it something you can buy in a plant/garden shop?

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
There are a bunch of on-line vendors,but I think it's against forum rules to post vendors so PM me and I'll tell you where to get the best bark.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
is it against the rules to post vendors'?
exactly why..
i thought this forum was ' independent' from ******* now. although there is still a sticky for the '******* psychonaut research group' (dutch forum)
the forum rules:
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 82&lang=en
This forum is not meant for advertising, selling or buying. Posts with data considering these activities, such as prizes, will be deleted.
i dont think posting an url to a vendor is considered advertising if it is requested.. i have seen many links to ******* on this forum..
maybe one of the admins can give us some more insight on this. i would be interested in the ******* - forum relation anyway..

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
I'm a member of many forums,and all of them prohibit the posting of vendors.I ain't gonna risk getting banned or even get a warning so if you really want to know where to get whatever I can help.but I will not post any vendors.that's what PM's are for.Better yet UTFSE. ever hear of google?

plauz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Mai 2006
joevortex a dit:
I'm a member of many forums,and all of them prohibit the posting of vendors.I ain't gonna risk getting banned or even get a warning so if you really want to know where to get whatever I can help.but I will not post any vendors.that's what PM's are for.Better yet UTFSE. ever hear of google?
check your pm's :wink:

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
is it possible to extract DMT from Yopo Seeds ? i got lots here and i would really like to make some freebase DMT :p

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
Is your Yopo Anadenanthera Perigrtina,or Anadenanthera Culibrina? If it's Perigrina you will get some nnDMT some 5MEO-Dmt nand some Bufotenine.If it's Culibrina you will get more bufotenine that nnDMT and bufotenine is that molecule we all wanna stay away from.Never tried it ,but apparently very unpleasant trip.5MEO-DMT is four times more potent than nnDMT but minus the visuals.Never did that one either.To seperate the DMT from the other alkaloids requires more than a kitchen lab.Try it out is all I can say,but you would prolly have to de-fat the polar extraction before basifying.If you dose,start small like 10- 15 mg cause of the 5MEO which takes a lot less than nnDMT.IU'm not sure of the exact ratios but erowid surely dose.

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
Perigrina is the preferred one but still contains bufotenine.If you want to make pure or almost pure DMT you'll need to get Mimosa Hostilis rootbark or psychotria viridis .there are a few others like demanthus or banisterisis rusbayana, acacia.forget about phallaris grass it's useless .again, check erowid dmt vault