Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Different kind of mushrooms

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
I know that their are different kind of mushrooms to trip on. I had the cubensis and the tampanensis already. Are there more mushrooms with different kind of tripaspects?

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
most of them just vary in strength ...
a few are different indeed, like the fly agaric, it
contains iboten-acid, not psilocybin. i never tried it
yet but i definitively will, if i see one in the woods
someday. most sources call for 1-3 caps and the effects
are supposed to be way stronger than psilo's.

chickmagnet14207

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2005
why wait till you find in woods? there legal, and can be purchased legaly on the web just search it. weird how they keep this legal, I guess the same reason hb woodrose seeds are legal.........there isnt one. Sorry to get off subject but I just relized you can also buy mescaline containing cactuses on the web. Most sites only contain seeds only, but if you look a while youll find actual grown san pedro and other varietes. make sure you shop around a little on those shrooms cuz there are major price differences between websites Corbin :roller:

G

Invité
Mexican mushroons is the same as philosofal stone?

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
guys... what in heavens name are you comparing anyway? mushrooms by weight? active ingredients by weight? by number of shrooms when intaking?

they do act on a very different level, actually the only thing that binds em is that they're both mushrooms.
btw, i always though muscimol was the main psychoactive ingredient, but well... must be both then.

and about the phil. stones: they're actually something like clumped together mycelium and not wholly grown mushrooms. will look it up but there's a difference, albeit not in psychoactive substances... both psilocyn and psilocybin that do the trick

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Philosopher Stones contain more psilocyn and almost no psilocybin (or the other way round??) and therefore the trip is a little different, more talkative, philosophical, less colourful, dreamlike. But believe me, if you take enough shrooms for a really strong trip the differences between the different kinds become less.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
In Bulgaria only the Psylocibe Semilanceata is growing in the whild,
I've tyied also psylocibe Cubensis, the expiriense was much more intense with stronger visuals and almost like DMT ..
I've tryied to reach the same feeling with with semilanceata, but without sucsess.
IMG_5145.jpg