Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Difference between cognitive enhancers and nootropics.

A

Amok

Invité
SWIMchem5 : Thanks for sharing your researchs my friend, keep up the good work :)

The phenethylamines seems to be very efficient for mental stimulation !

I'm looking for informations about the sulfur derivates of the 2-C family like the DOT - ALEPH 1 and all the 2C-T class. There is very few reports on the web about them used as nootropics but it seems really interesting !
You speaked about the 2C-T-4 in your list, but what about the others ?
Would you qualify them as hypranootropics like others more popular phenethylamines ? As far as I know the sulfur derivates don't show any neuronal toxicity and could be very useful as nootropics.

Last thing you didn't cited any DOx, the reports about their use as nootropics also seems pretty convincing, what is your point of view on the subject ?

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Amok a dit:
SWIMchem5 : Thanks for sharing your researchs my friend, keep up the good work :)

The phenethylamines seems to be very efficient for mental stimulation !

I'm looking for informations about the sulfur derivates of the 2-C family like the DOT - ALEPH 1 and all the 2C-T class. There is very few reports on the web about them used as nootropics but it seems really interesting !
You speaked about the 2C-T-4 in your list, but what about the others ?
Would you qualify them as hypranootropics like others more popular phenethylamines ? As far as I know the sulfur derivates don't show any neuronal toxicity and could be very useful as nootropics.

Last thing you didn't cited any DOx, the reports about their use as nootropics also seems pretty convincing, what is your point of view on the subject ?

I have not researched DOx. It might be nootropic at low doses, but I don't know. Mild activation of 5HT2a receptor is linked to medical and/or nootropic effects. moderate to severe activation of 5HT2a receptors are associated with psychedelic effects of psychedelics. MDO-D is the N-methyl analogue of DOD(DOM). Beatrice (psychedelic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It would be interesting to see the MDO-x series made. There's probably potential in these substituted phenethylamine, but more research on sub-psychedelic doses need to be done.
Since many of the 2C-x series have either stimulant, nootropic, or anti-anxiety effects at low doses, it would be interesting to see the 2C-x family expanded to find even stronger nootropics, anxiolytics, stimulants and others. Nootropics have plenty of sub-categores, but they usually are non-toxic and enhance some direct or indirect aspect of cognition(such as mood enhancement, stimulation, and less anxiety, normalization of sleep patterns, and varies from nootropic to nootropic).

http://www.filedropper.com/nootropics

http://nootropicsandglitches.wordpr...out-nootropics-smart-drugs-and-what-they-are/

Prolintane is said to be stronger, yet safer, less jittery and less addictive than caffeine. It's the caffeine of the future.
Prolintane = The future of caffeine!
Prolintane = NZT-49!

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
I wonder if 2C-2P (2C-IP) has nootropic properties at low doses. It's so obscure, most people don't even know this novel 2C-x psychedelic chemical exist.
The nootropic dose range might be 5mg to 15mg and it's duration is 6 hours to over 10 hours. The longer name is 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(2-Propyl)-phenethylamine. Other names are 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-IsoPropyl-phenethylamine.
21k08j8.png

Martijn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
SWIMchem5 a dit:
I wonder if 2C-2P (2C-IP) has nootropic properties at low doses. It's so obscure, most people don't even know this novel 2C-x psychedelic chemical exist.
The nootropic dose range might be 5mg to 15mg and it's duration is 6 hours to over 10 hours. The longer name is 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(2-Propyl)-phenethylamine. Other names are 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-IsoPropyl-phenethylamine.
21k08j8.png

Please report back if you tried microdosing it! Do you think it will have cognitive benefits?

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Martijn a dit:
Please report back if you tried microdosing it! Do you think it will have cognitive benefits?

I can't find out where to get it. Only afew stories about people dosing it recreationally. If I get it, I'll report back on microdoses.
I'm just settling for propylhexedrine for now. Later on maybe getting prolintane, choline, creatine, 5-HTP, L-Tyrosine, Fluorenol(hydrafinil) and phenylpiracetam. :smirk: I should really go to college and then maybe I'll be able to make my own 2C-x series. :D

PeterPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2014
wow! this is the reason why i decided to join in this forum site. Thank you so much for sharing this brilliant article.

Hannah39

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2015
Great post SwimChem5! I really enjoyed how you summarized the differences between cognitive enhancers and nootropics in one place and gave some really interesting information about them. I also knew there was a good reason I did not want my son on ritalin and similar ADD drugs. After reading this, I suspect I made the right decision. I write for several nutraceutical sites, most recentlyr edit by Abeja (no retailers my friend). I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of some sources that are not biased for my articles. I do use NCBH NIH and PubMed a lot.