Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

didnt do anything

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
My friend, lets called him R....took some mushrooms about 5 hours ago...2 grams with 3 grams of syrian rue. R didnt feel anything other than a slight high. It was from the syrain rue. Is this happen often? could R have ate posinious mushrooms?

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well this could be the result of many things; he could have eaten poisonous or simply non psychoactive mushrooms (u should be able to tell by his state of mind .eg is he dead or not.), he could have just not eaten enough because of his body weight and metabolism ratio. Either way I suggest trying again with perhaps a more definitive strain of mushrooms. Perhapse a bigger dose (make SURE there not poisonous!) and avoid the rue this time...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
user_1919 a dit:
My friend, lets called him R....took some mushrooms about 5 hours ago...2 grams with 3 grams of syrian rue. R didnt feel anything other than a slight high. It was from the syrain rue. Is this happen often? could R have ate posinious mushrooms?

Fresh or dry mushrooms?

I took 2 grams dry once and before taking them, I made a tea of sirian rue (4-5 grams). The trip was amazing and nothing like a 2gram trip :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
dry...and why take the rue out? that will double to triple the mushrooms experience...thats why R used such a low dose of mushrooms

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I would try the mushrooms by themselves to understand where you’re at when it comes to their potency. It’s better to do this first, therefore you have a clearer estimate of both how powerful there going to be and you can better calculate any mixtures, such as rue, much more accurately. Don’t just expect certain effects because you have read about them; much of the delicate information regarding doses and potency are subjective to both the person and the substance. It is allot safer to try these things in small quantities, that way you can realise the credibility in the information you have gathered, the personality of your chosen strain and you will be better prepared for a likewise dose in the future.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Many more details are needed to answer this question. Empty stomach? How were the shrooms dried? How were they consumed? Strain of mushrooms? How old were they? Where and at what temperature were they stored? Did R close his eyes and turn off the lights?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Empty stomach, and chewed and held in mouth for 15 minutes, and they were street boughten so I can not answer any other questions without guessing. I'm guessing that they were not potent at all, casue my friend took 11 grams and hardly felt anything.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
user_1919 a dit:
Empty stomach, and chewed and held in mouth for 15 minutes, and they were street boughten so I can not answer any other questions without guessing. I'm guessing that they were not potent at all, casue my friend took 11 grams and hardly felt anything.
In your first post you said he had 2 grams. You don't need to keep mushrooms in your mouth, just swallow them as soon as you can. But it's possible you were ripped off.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I think so, lol

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm guessing that they were not potent at all, casue my friend took 11 grams and hardly felt anything.

Hmm, let me see... I took a good handful of cut down shrooms a few hours ago and since then my faith in life was tested twice, I felt down on my knees in awe like a dozen times and my hands are still shaking from the serotonine in amounts that could keep a dozen addicts off their drugs for the next 200 years. So basically, yes, you could say that ;)

But it's possible you were ripped off.
And that, too ;)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
tryptonaut i had that too!!
It's so fucking crazy!!!!
First time i have taken mushrooms, was so insane! For two hours i had really intense adrenaline shocks and i really mean REALLY intense! :lol:

But for me it was more like it made me take more drugs! :lol:
Because it felt really good too! But it was kind of really a bit way too hard and a strain too!! Anyway i had a blast! Great experience! :D

On topic: I think you were ripped off, too! But it could be as well, that the mushrooms have lost by different reasons potency and therefore only bringing a slight high. It might be, that your friend has a higher tolerance and therefore needed to take more mushrooms. A combination of the latter two is possible, too!

greetings

the BrainEater :twisted:

pattern_req

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2007
Taking mushies on a full stomach or with a lot of alcohol in you system can also slow the rate of absorption into your system to a point where psycho-activity is lost. Chances are though, at 11 grams with no trip, you guys got ripped off. There are tons of pictures of nearly all available varieties of psychedelic fungus on errowid, next time you pick up, compare them to them and see what species you're dealing with. Most mushrooms sold as "magic mushrooms" are p. cubensis, which are active anywhere between 1.5 grams and up. There are also species of "dung loving" mushrooms of which some contain psilocybin or psilosin but in much lover amounts. I have eaten these type once and was recommended to eat between 15 and 20 grams. Not so appealing considering these are the actual type of mushrooms that grow on cow crap. The trip was of a low grade at 18 grams and nausea as well as an overriding toxic feeling prevailed. These were definitely not a. muscarius (fly agar mushrooms), just weak mushrooms.

On a side note, you should always look up mushrooms you intend on consuming, if in fact they were fly agar mushrooms, you could have had a really rough time. I can't imagine expecting the empathy and soft geometric patterning of a trytamine mushroom and getting the drunkish, sorta poisoned telepathy of aminita. Yikes. The more you know, the more you will get out of the Great Teachers. Understanding them will help them to understand you.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Cubensis ARE dung lovers. Your confusing psilocybe species that grow on woodchips.

Random clarification. I should start charging for these :lol: