Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Diagnose me

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I normally smoke until I'm satisfied, when I get the feeling that it's enough, and it's normally when I have almost smoked the whole joint. But yesterday I had this one that resulted in being quite strong, I think (it was a gift so I have nothing to compare it to). And I had the day to myself so I literally made myself smoke it until the last bit out of curiosity. First time I did it with serious intent and now I regret it. I have no idea why but the aftereffects were INTENSE.

I'm in a loss of words here, I can compare the feeling I got with my experiences years ago when very young of waking in the middle of the night paralyzed with pure fear (that as of now I like to think was because of sleep paralysis). The feeling was very INTENSE. I don't know how else to put it, I felt like vibrating because of all the intensity I had. My head did not ache but there was a definitely a feeling there, the aforementioned intensity. It was quite unpleasant and became really UNBEARABLE after a while so I decided to change my behaviour. I was lying down in a dark room, which seemed to intensify it but I didn't feel like doing anything else, so, I went to the kitchen to get some food but I couldn't even make the sandwiches, I ended puking 2 times...

I feel completely normal now but it bothers me that I puked out of nowhere, I want to know whats went wrong... any thoughts??

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
If you smoke a joint on an empty stomach it often results in an unpleasant high, at least for me. I get all trembly and stuff, and it has occured that I puked on weed because I hadn't eaten beforehand. So the question is did you eat enough before lighting that jay.

Hope this helps you!

Peace.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well now that you mentioned it I only had lunch, it was a rather unusual lunch, just had rice, some cheese and 2 eggs, unusual in the sense that I not normally lunch that. But It was food, so my stomach wasn't empty...

maybe the dizziness and general discomfort reacted badly when food was introduced so it turned repulsive??? even though the first time I didn't even eat, the second time just a bite of a slice of bread and I had to RUN to the bathroom.

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Could also be foodpoisoning, eating and then having to run to the toilet sounds like foodpoisoning.
Did you tremble while and after puking? And did the puke taste like bile and was it browner then it should be? Then it probably was foodpoisoning.

But if it was the weed it could be that your system was havind too much too fast and rejecting the stuff that it thought that was bringing the "poison", your stomachcontents.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I couldn't be poisoned by the little bit of bread, I didn't even get to swallow it, more like I wanted to eat to get rid of the horrible puke-taste.

I didn't have any trembles while or after puking. Before, maybe yes, but in the vibrations kind of way that I mentioned before because of the unbearable intensity.

The too-much-too-fast theory is interesting... maybe my body was indeed confused and triggered the puking to get rid of the ill-being. It seems plausible.

G

Invité
my friend with a strange name (what does it mean, by the way?), do yourself a favour when you intend to repeat this: smoke the joint near a table with a bottle of 1,5l of fresh water (cold water is great for me), and some food ready-to-eat. don't eat junk food, have a nice meal after smoking the joint. plus, if you like TV, or music, or movies, etc, do that before, during and after the joint. i think you thought too much about this joint, and ended being caught in your thoughts (it can be pretty dangerous). and you don't even need to smoke the entire joint in a row. you can smoke half, and after 10m (when it is stablizing), smoke the rest. calmly, like you would do with a cigarrette.drink some weak coffee with it, the taste blends very well. just don't smoke after eating sh*t or on a empty stomach. experienced smokers might smoke in all occasions, but i can see you are still a little bit "green" to do it. eat some nice food, without filling your stomach, because the weed gives you the munchies, and you need to eat later, and drink plenty of water. just don't treat a joint like you would treat a strong shroom/acid trip. it can be pretty overwhelming when you have a bad trip (i never had one with MJ, i am speaking from what i've been told), just keep cool, never mix it with other drugs, specially alcohol or heroin and you're going to have a great time.
btw, did you checked the eggs and they were fine ? did you cooked the food ? how long after the meal did you vomited ? was the food just chewed or digested ? you should drink a nice warm lemon tea with some honey if you become uncomfortable, and lie in the fetal position. it works for me. singing mantras an trying to see your body from the ceiling is also very good for me. i wish you a nice journey, don't overthink things, keep it simple.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
:lol: it means Philippos, the greek root of my name, Felipe. (it means that I should love horses but I like cats more)

I did cooked the eggs myself but I don't think I can blame them, they came from a batch my whole house's been eating since a while now, so they are supposed good.

what you mean don't treat a joint like a strong trip???
because that can be said of the way I thought about it yesterday, I felt "lost" in my own thoughts indeed and I was kind of ritualistic about the whole thing... I wanted to lay down somewhere calm and get lost in my thoughts, in a good, psychedelic trippy way, but then the uneasiness came. I could felt it coming but I decided to not do anything about it because after all it was just weed so I had no "fears"... so I guess I have some bit of culprit in the sense of not doing anything about it when I felt "it" coming (the uneasiness).

It's really bothersome because I'm planning on taking LSD shortly and now this happens and I wonder if that "uneasiness" might show up on the LSD trip :shock: but I'm trying not to think too much about that!

edit: I have forgotten to state that the intense and unbearable feeling is accompanied by auditory discomfort, I don't hear voices or anything but I found myself "clearing" my ears (as one does when consciously trying to hear something) repeatedly trying to cope with the general auditory discomfort :?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
You just had a cannabis bad-trip. I had those a few times. At the beginning each time I thought I was going to die, then after surviving a few times I knew I couldn't die so now when this happens I just feel bad and wait for it to go away. This taught me to do not underestimate cannabis, for me it's no soft drug. For me smoking cannabis when I have 0 tolerance produces an effect as intense as a 2-3g shroom trip. It becomes pretty psychedelic. But with tolerance psychedelic effects disapear :(

Personally cannabis never made me puke, but one of my friends that usually never eat breakfast puked a few times after just a few puffs of pot or hashish because he had eaten breakfast this morning.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I understand the "oh no I'm dying" feeling. so why you had this bad trips? I want to know so I can evade them.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Don't know what causes them, they just seem to occur randomly. In my case I think it could be kind of flashbacks from the first time I was stoned = HUGE badtrip, my worse ever, I was also on speed for the first time and was at school. You can imagine the hell. My heart was beating at 190 BPM and I was sitting. Half of my face felt like it was frozen and the other half very hot. I could feel my ribs rubbing against my skin when I breathed. I could feel the blood passing in my veins. I felt and heard my heartbeat in my ears. I felt like my head was going to explode. I seriously thought that I was going to die from heart attack the next minute. It's the same effects that come back when I badtrip.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well that's not really comforting... couldn't exist some catalysts?

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well I have bad memories too, mainly the time when I smoked with a cold (my nose was clogged => couldn't breath well => panic!) and the childhood "night tremors" discussed above, but these couldn't be the "causes" of the bad trip itself ??? argh maybe I'm stressing this too much :roll:

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
The question is will this experience keep you from smoking again? If not then just decide now not to worry about it. With me I have horrible trips with mushrooms and while I have taken long breaks away from them I have yet to call it quits. The more you worry about it the more you will worry about it. Thing is about worry it tends to evolve and get even worst at least with me. It may be this was just a random thing that has no conceivable meaning to it. I would just be calm about it and I thing next time you will be great.

and yea dont force yourself to smoke all you have I tend to get overcome when I do that and I smoke a lot.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well yeah, I'm not letting myself enter the infinite loop of worryness but I still need some theory, however crude, to alleviate my cognitive dissonance.

I'll leave it at this: I smoked too much, more than I'm comfortable with, and my body, in a sort defensive mechanism kind of way, emptied the stomach contents, as Roeligan put it, as a negative feedback, to seek homeostasis :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
When I get really high off Cannabis, I get the feeling that every single particle of my body are vibrating. That is if I don't move. Once I move it starts all over again. It gets so intense that I almost feels like my body is being rocketed back in fourth, like one big vibrating object. It become's uncomfortable after a while. I also get a feeling on my hands that I can feel the energy around everything. If my hands come about 2 inchs close, I can feel the forces opposing themselves. When i'm getting dressed I can also feels the 'energy' from my cloths when I put my sweater on. Sounds odd, I know. Is this something like you have experienced? I don't know any of my friends who have experienced this.

PEACE

G

Invité
Serious, get me the stuff you're all smoking!
I've never ever had any strong reactions to Cannabis

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
user_1919 a dit:
When I get really high off Cannabis, I get the feeling that every single particle of my body are vibrating. That is if I don't move. Once I move it starts all over again. It gets so intense that I almost feels like my body is being rocketed back in fourth, like one big vibrating object. It become's uncomfortable after a while.

Yes, it's exactly like that.

What do you do when it gets REALLY uncomfortable?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
???????? a dit:
user_1919 a dit:
When I get really high off Cannabis, I get the feeling that every single particle of my body are vibrating. That is if I don't move. Once I move it starts all over again. It gets so intense that I almost feels like my body is being rocketed back in fourth, like one big vibrating object. It become's uncomfortable after a while.

Yes, it's exactly like that.

What do you do when it gets REALLY uncomfortable?[/quote:1iylzjuq]
waiting and drinking tea is the best thing to do if you ask me. of course you could take some valium, but why should you :lol:
or make the best of it. try to meditate, concentrate the energy to, yeah, wherever you want it to be. back when I smoked cannabis I loved that feeling. I could handle all the energy and "put" it to any part of my body. unfortunatly I didn't realize that it could be really, um, trippy if you concentrate this energy onto your third eye.
or maybe you could go for a walk? walking and moving and so on made me always kinda sober. well ok, not everytime, but it sure gets better.

G

Invité
i couldn't agree with misery more. walking in the cold always "sobered" me up! specially in cold nights with just a t-shirt and no one in sight.