Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Diagnose me

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
lol, this is pretty strange, I love to take a walk and listen to trance on my MP3 when stoned, I find the effect becomes stronger and more euphoric when I'm moving and constantly have beautiful things to look at and good music. Sometimes I really like a child discovering the beauty of the earth LOL

Also, when those badtrips occur, I just go lie in my bed or somewhere, close my eyes and try to think about something else until the effect starts to wear off and/or becomes pleasant again.

One of the most annoying thing I experienced in some of these bad-trips was that I didn't feel my lungs anymore; I could tell if I was breathing or not, I just felt nothing, so I had to breath stronger so I could hear myself breathing, but the hyperventilation makes me feel worse. But the thing is I will breathe even if I don't think about it and don't feel it. But putting it back into your unconscious can be hard.

Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Serious, get me the stuff you're all smoking!
I've never ever had any strong reactions to Cannabis

Come to Canada, get yourself some hydroponic weed and smoke it pure :)
But it is possible to find as good weed in other countries for sure ;) It's just so goddamn easy here ^^

Smoking weed with tobacco reduces weed's effects, and, in my opinion, make it kinda boring.
Also,
weed taste = :heart: :thumbsup:
tobacco taste = :vom: :thumbsdown:

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Psychoid a dit:
You just had a cannabis bad-trip. I had those a few times. At the beginning each time I thought I was going to die, then after surviving a few times I knew I couldn't die so now when this happens I just feel bad and wait for it to go away. This taught me to do not underestimate cannabis, for me it's no soft drug. For me smoking cannabis when I have 0 tolerance produces an effect as intense as a 2-3g shroom trip. It becomes pretty psychedelic. But with tolerance psychedelic effects disapear :(

Personally cannabis never made me puke, but one of my friends that usually never eat breakfast puked a few times after just a few puffs of pot or hashish because he had eaten breakfast this morning.

hmm yeah, i have this bad-trips on cannabis pretty often. First time i thought i was gonna die becouse my heart beating at a sick rate. Times after that i just feel fucked up...

Shitty thing is, it happens about 1/4 times i smoke cannabis. But often that is when combined with alcohol. > I must not drink much and somke much together. I seem to be extra sensitive to this i guess...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
When it gets really uncomfortable, I usually just listen to music, and let the boundaries dissolve. Also drinking some water or doing something that relates you to 'normal' reality helps. Also reading helps me out. Have a tea, go for a walk, and just know that it will be over all in a matter of time. No sence trying to go to bed, casue you will most likly get into very confused spaces that are VERY uncomfortable. I advise you to just smoke less than you normally do. I'm not sure if you and I, and anyone else who experiences this has a 'low' tolerence to Marijuana.

My friends are all for the 'smoking a lot of pot and getting really high'. I don't think they have the same experience as you or I. It is uncomfortable and doe NOT relax me in any way. I save my high doses for something like Mushrooms, where you don't get the clouded 'stoned' thoughts but rather introspective thoughts.

So my advise is to just smoke less. Also oral comsumption usually results in this 'feeling' 100% of the time for me. Sometimes I like to actually purposly bring this 'feeling' onto myself so I can explore how far this can go. At the point where I get the 'feeling', Marijuana looses the 'recreational' aspect, and bring's on a more of an 'experience'. So I only consume such high doses rarely.

PEACE

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Cannabis intensifies the perception of your senses exponentially, which can create a tempest of sensation that can be extremely powerful; enhancing the awareness of every facet of your being and the vibrations that it emanates.

Much like a bad trip, if one focuses on these potentiated sensations and is anxious or discomforted by their presence, one can easily get quite distressed and it can turn into a panic attack of sorts if you get worked up about it. In reality, it’s nothing to worry about, and I think with some more experience you will learn to enjoy this enhancement of tactile sensation and even to direct it (ala misery).

Do you get this from smoking a bong? And do you mix your buds with tobacco? Attempting to power-inhale the thick and unfiltered smoke from a joint , especially if your forcing yourself to smoke more than your accustomed with, can have some intense and uncomfortable effects and can cause one to vomit, possibly from the culmination of the bodily sensations and the texture or taste of the smoke. It could also be that the bud was not flushed or cured properly before you attained it and some nasty chemical residue was left for you to ingest. Either way, I think you will be able to better handle the intensity of cannabis effects once you get some more experience ingesting it with different methods.

Peace.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
this topic is very informative :heart: :weedman: :weedman:

I didn't smoke from a bong, it was a gift joint that resulted of higher potency that I usually smoke, that and the fact that I purposely wanted to "test" what happened it's what I think got me.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
user_1919 a dit:
No sence trying to go to bed, casue you will most likly get into very confused spaces that are VERY uncomfortable.
I guess it depends on the people, when I get this feeling, the less I move, the better I feel.

user_1919 a dit:
I'm not sure if you and I, and anyone else who experiences this has a 'low' tolerence to Marijuana.

I have a very goddamn low tolerance to marijuana, when I started smoking I could just take like 4-5 puffs of cannabis and be very stoned. After a few times I smoked, and after a few badtrips, I learned to know when I had smoked enough. When I reached that point I just stopped smoking because if I took more it was 100% chance of badtripping. But after some time I wanted to see if I could put the intensity just a bit higher, as I was getting used to that small feeling. So I started smoking just a bit more everytime, and noticed I could handle the effect much better than before. Of course this caused a few badtrips, but it's very interesting to discover the real power of cannabis. I continued until I could smoke huge amounts and still feel very good. That is when I started to build up a tolerance. And the tolerance became as strong as it used to be low : this summer I was smoking like crazy and at the end I could smoke 3g of highly potent weed in an hour and still feel just mildly stoned. It was like there was a maximum effect I could reach. I I reduced my consumption since the beginning of september, and my tolerance fades away, and after 2 weeks without smoking I took just one puff of a small bong and was more stoned than I could ever have been this summer, no matter how much I smoked. Took 3 more, and at the peak it was a bit too intense but not too bad, I was with good friends so I didn't focus too much on the negative effects. I seriously think that I learned to handle cannabis, and now I don't think badtrips with it are possible anymore for me.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Hi

I experienced the energy stuff as well. When not moving and not having a "target thought" in mind, bodily vibrations would build up, but fade immediately, when the concentration of my mind as a whole would change. This can happen while moving, too, but not as intense, as when not moving. Sometimes i got a shock, too, from too much charged energy, but that's very rare lately. I had the feeling of magnetism too in my hands, which felt like invisible opposing forces.

Also i agree that when you smoke too much thoughts can get cloudy and unclear, yet i must say that it is dependant on the amount of concentration of the mind and body or as well activities, for example chatting with other people, which lets the mind be in agitated concentration or something like that.

And of course tolerance... if i smoked weeks or months in a row every day, the highness level was definately below the first ones and the highness wouldn't change as much any more with every time getting stoned.

greetings 8)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Only read the first post, it sounds like you smoked too much in one go.

Bad-trip is possible and not uncommon on cannabis.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Phillipos- Since you got it as a gift, you really don't know much about the background.

Certain 'types' of pot can induce paranoia and all the feelings you described as well. Firstly, I do think you smoked too much, BUT...

Very high powered sativas give these effects to me if I smoke too much. Since I smoke A LOT, I can't get to that zone right now, but when I go for a period of no smoking then come back and smoke a lot with a clean system, I get too high FAST, seeing cartoons in the clouds, twitching, nauseous.....so I just smoke all the time to avoid that.

Any really strong pot would probably do that if you aren't used to it.

My advice:

Find out if your friend has anymore and get some.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
spice a dit:
Find out if your friend has anymore and get some.

Second that.

Then again, I wouldn't explain these symptoms as negative.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
It just sounds like a cannabis overdose. I've had it several times and know it sucks. Your vomit was definitely induced by smoking too much- this happened to me several times. I suppose you've just overdosed a bit. And don't hesitate about taking LSD in the nearest future, I doubt you'll have similar sensations while on it, provided you don't take too much again :wink:
seeing cartoons in the clouds
weird, I had these cartoons too after smoking waaay to much weed. Surprisingly, they never appear while on LSD... :roll:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
if you want to sober up from a "bad weed trip", taking a shower always helps :wink:

and try to do as misery said, channel the energy into something good.
there is no such thing as "weed overdose", you're just tripping balls :lol:
a cannabis trip has a huge bodyload, and THAT is what you were focussing on. Don't do that.

peace :weedman:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
spice a dit:
Very high powered sativas give these effects to me if I smoke too much. Since I smoke A LOT, I can't get to that zone right now, but when I go for a period of no smoking then come back and smoke a lot with a clean system, I get too high FAST, seeing cartoons in the clouds, twitching, nauseous.....so I just smoke all the time to avoid that.

hehe that's the right way!!!!!! :mrgreen:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Then again, I wouldn't explain these symptoms as negative.

They were only negative in the sense that it gave me nausea, and the feeling of "overcharged brain" I got, which was quite unbearable.

Hehe thanks for all your responses, now I'm even looking forward (but not hoping) to experience this again to understand it more :weedman:

Oh and the puking... :toimonster: :wasted: I don't like to puke!

I remember thinking how could some girls do this on purpose? :retard:

G

Invité
phillipos, those girls think the same way about us: "how can those guys eat those shrooms on purpose?".
i now understand your name, i didn't read it as greek, but as cyrillic. i can read some greek, but not too much, but you made me think about the name: phil (to like) hippos (horses), and not only are you philippos, but you are also misanoretic. aahahaha! peace!

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I also always see cartoons in the clouds when I'm very stoned. But that is when I have no or low tolerance, those kind of cool effects go away with tolerance. When badtripping if I could I always looked at the sky, it always made me think about something else and made me feel better. It is really impressive how many things you can see in the clouds when stoned.

And yea, the strain of pot makes a difference, I once had some weed that made me very very paranoid and made me have auditive hallucinations (more than usual, and more real) . Making me paranoid to the point of taking me 45 minutes to smoke a single bowl because I had to go to 3 different spots because I was sure the police was going to come where I was smoking and was soo scared that I decided to go somewhere else.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
the clouds thing wouldn't be because of increased pattern recognition?

I love watching clouds while stoned, I should do it more :)

:lol: "misanoretic" you invented that word, didn't you?