Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

detox question.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
What is the best way to detox weed? And is there any good natural way to detox, things iv herd like drink pickle juice and cran-apple juice for a week. But that's just things herd, not proven to myself. I'm going to google around but would vary much enjoy your two cents :) thanks and peace.

Edit - so I'm thinkin cuz my buddy is skinny to take the pills for piss and to start a work out regimen a week to three weeks before testing.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Not sure how it is these days but when I was younger I had to take randoms all the time and it sucked. I increased the water consumption until I was pissing clear and drank another gallon of water. They knew what I was doing but could never do anything about it. That was 20 years ago (I had gotten into some trouble locally over an ounce) I hear things are much more precise these days. What I do know that worked in the last 4 years is synthetic pee, I knew some guys that smoked at work (Heavily) and they carried a bag with them, when it was time to take a piss they would let the stuff warm up to body temp and piss. They were not watched just rules on flushing and such. This was in Cali though and I am not sure how the tests are being beaten now.

On a side note I think it is crap that you cant do what you want after work or on the weekend (when it comes to getting high), just because this stuff builds up in your system you should not be punished because of the choices you make on your off hours! It seems like a crap way to treat free people!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I agree completely. Some just need to be more responsible with substances. Iv smoked on lunch brakes but at jobs that I know what I'm doing, I have to smoke bud sometimes just because I get nervus as hell about nothing and I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigs or do uppers so I'm kinda stuck with my bud cuz I'm not ganna take acid or strong shrooms to try an calm down lol.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
lol yea I hear ya, the last thing you want to do is take some strong shit and trip your balls off in front of a group of people, or worse working on the floor around huge printing presses. That would suck huh!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
iv been so lucky as to do contracting work as a laborer with a dude who just decided to become a H junkie >.> nodding out while holding your latter, or half way through spraying insulation. although that was the last day i saw him that kinda shit is what scares me on the job. luckily i posted this question for more info for a friend for real but i think i want to make some sort of responsible stoner union - drug test for everything but marijuana and don't be a reckless stoned on the job all the time fella. just toke outside of work hours and within the privacy of your own place of living or nearby smoking spots. but maybe its a bad idea i don't know :(

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
it's a bit hard to stomache, but drinking a packet of "certo" sure gel will give one a 2 or so hour window of clean wee wee. dont trust it? buy a home test and try it out! takes effect about 30 min after consumption. make sure to use the bathroom at least once, twice is better, before the test

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I do not think that prohibition works and people that I know in the industry say that testing for herb like this is crazy. A lot of people think that it is crazy to regulate the activities that people choose to do with a drug test. I have a relative who got all messed up on smack, what a waste. I know a bunch of people who got caught up in meth and it tore them apart made them do crazy stuff. Cocaine the same, but I do know some people who handle coke. I have a friend that lives in Bogota his advice for living in South America... If you cant have an ounce or two of Coke in your house and not do it, don't move here. It is a crazy world and it seems that when we extract a chemical from a plant a whole group of people get messed up. There should be no reason to drug test if people would just use common sense, I was told once that common sense is not that common though.

Until we embrace our chemical romance and debunk some of the myths herb will probably be persecuted as it has been for the last 90 years. It is a shame that I can buy a bottle of Vodka and get wasted at lunch and pass a drug test but if I smoke a J on Saturday I will get fired from my job because of a dirty UA on Tuesday.

It sucks about your boss on the horse, hope he doesn't get lost out there. It is a very lonely place to be!

Freddie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Jan 2015
I have the same question with drizzit, mine is drugs, is there any good natural way to detox drug? I’ve been searching the net for a week to find a solution to my problem. I’ve been a drug user for almost 8 years, but I realize that I should end this miserable life, I wanna be fully recovered and live a sober life with my family. I don’t have knowledge about detox, so I’m digging the net to find some websites that give information about it, reading some people testified how detox can really help such as this Detox Facilities Aurora CO I found a while ago. Hope you guys would suggest some natural way or alternative ways to help me with this. Thank in advance.

Terence

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Fev 2015
Lots of exercise as well as eating healthy and going swimming/saunas.

Freddie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Jan 2015
Terence a dit:
Lots of exercise as well as eating healthy and going swimming/saunas.

Thanks for the advice. Somehow, I managed to go to the gym everyday and the counseling and therapy I'm taking at Addiction Today Treatment Center really helps me get back on the right track.
I hope this will continue and successfully give me a sober and happier life.