Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Demonstratie tegen paddoverbod op zaterdag 27 oktober

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Ik zal er waarschijnlijk wel zijn :), als er nog mensen uit het oosten (of iig via utrecht) naar amsterdam gaan met de trein is 't misschien leuk om samen te reizen? Geinteresseerden moeten maar ff pmen of hier reageren :)

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Helaas moet ik zaterdag werken, dus ik kan er niet bij zijn. :cry:

Shroomlady a dit:
Het lijkt me ook leuk om al mn psychonaut vriendjes eens in het echt te zien.... oh ja als jullie mij en Jakobien willen zien....kijk dan morgenavond naar Jensen :shock:

Ik heb m'n wekker alvast gezet haha, ik ben benieuwd... Represent :wink:

G

Invité
Shroomlady a dit:
Het lijkt me ook leuk om al mn psychonaut vriendjes eens in het echt te zien.... oh ja als jullie mij en Jakobien willen zien....kijk dan morgenavond naar Jensen :shock:

Hmmm, ja nee, sorry, Jensen doe ik echt NIET aan gewoon :roll:
Ik heb uberhaupt geeneens een tv abonnement.
Maar ik hoop dat jullie het leuk doen! ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Dacht dat ik niet zou kunnen ivm een cursus. Maar de leraar is toevallig ziek. Dus ik kom ook! Tot dan en daar!

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Jensen lijkt me wel een hele goede publiciteitsstunt!

Het is bij mij nog steeds twijfelen of ik akn komen.
Ik zal het nog proberen maar het probleem is dat ik een eigen functie heb die ik eigenlijk echt zelf moet doen.

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Aaarrggghhh Jensen is dus echt een enorme eikel!! Wist ik natuurlijk ook van te voren al maar alle vooroordelen werden ook nog keihard bevestigd.

Ik hoop dat we niet als al te domme bimbo's overkomen op tv.... In ieder geval hebben we onze boodschap (dat er zaterdag een demonstratie is) wel kunnen overbrengen. Maar dat was dan ook alles. Dus vanavond (vrijdag) half 11, Red de Paddo op tv;)

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Ik ben benieuwd. Het is heel moedig om bij Jenssen lang te gaan.

Helden ! :)

M

Mushtube

Invité
Ik zal er zijn zaterdag!
Enig idee hoeveel mensen er komen?

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Tja die Jensen is niet echt de meest sympathieke persoon die er is..

Maarja elke publiciteit kunnen we hard gebruiken voor de demostratie.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Ok, ik zal er zijn morgen :) maar moet wel direct erna richting werk...

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Werken werken........
aaaargh... slaaf van de tv studio.
:cry:

G

Invité
thadivine a dit:
Ok, ik zal er zijn morgen :) maar moet wel direct erna richting werk...

Held!

Aaaah, Jacobien & Shroomlady.....
Ja Jensen is wel een eikel, maargoed, slechte publiciteit bestaat niet en denk toch niet dat er echt intelligente mensen naar Jensen kijken ;)

:heart: & :idea:

G

Invité
Ik vond het onwijs gezellig.
Wel jammer van de opkomst, had wel meer mensen verwacht.

Kweet niet of de minister hier echt iets mee gaat doen, maar ik vrees van niet :?

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Ik ben er geweest maar kon helaas niemand van psychonaut vinden :( zal wel komen doordat ik niemand hier van gezicht ken, maar ik had gehoopt op iets van een bordje ofzo ^^ zoals DHP had.

Maarja, ik heb iig mijn steun gegeven en ik ben er zeker van dat ik jullie nog wel es een keer zal ontmoeten :)

grttz

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Squeze me please boys and girls but what about the ocasional bit of english please , or am i lost in the Dutch part of the forum again ??? I want to know what happened and how many people came and hear all your impressions . And what was the party like afterwards ????

Maybe next time the people from the forum should all have a secret sign so that they all know who they are . Maybe a button with "I`m not Dutch , i`m a psychedelic tourist" on it !!! Or "I`m not dutch i just pay their wages".........

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
GOD a dit:
Squeze me please boys and girls but what about the ocasional bit of english please , or am i lost in the Dutch part of the forum again ??? I want to know what happened and how many people came and hear all your impressions . And what was the party like afterwards ????

Maybe next time the people from the forum should all have a secret sign so that they all know who they are . Maybe a button with "I`m not Dutch , i`m a psychedelic tourist" on it !!! Or "I`m not dutch i just pay their wages".........
Sorry :)
So a few hundred people were there and it was ok. Too bad they had two (actually 3) raving lunatics talk because i think that kinda makes us all look bad. They also had a couple of really good people like a psychiatrist and the dude who wrote uit je bol. I didn't go to the party afterwards, so i can't help you on that. There were some people who were gonna make a sign but in the end didn't, but meeting some dude i didn't expect to see there made sure i wasn't all alone :p

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Too bad they had two (actually 3) raving lunatics talk

Funny, the only raving lunatic I have seen there was a piss drunk, hopeless piece of shit tourist from Brittain who was behaving like a retard/hooligan in front of a camera.

This thread has some pictures of the event:
http://www.psychonaut.com/post-27596.html

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
HeartCore a dit:
Funny, the only raving lunatic I have seen there was a piss drunk, hopeless piece of shit tourist from Brittain who was behaving like a retard/hooligan in front of a camera.

The last guy on stage was actually pretty weird as well.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Forkbender a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

The last guy on stage was actually pretty weird as well.

I always wonder how it is that psychonauts claim to see outside the boxes but then never fail themselves to speak judgment about other people (I'm guilty of that as well myself).

Yes he was acting a little 'out of normal' for some peoples sense of rationality maybe but what he was trying to get across was that he has been given up because of his life long abuse of government approved substances like alcohol and tobacco. Here's a dutch guy dieing of drugs that are for some sick reason, completely legal as opposed to the fact that to my knowledge no Dutch citizen has died from the use of psilocybin mushrooms. He shared with us all that he had six months to a year to live at best.

'Pretty weird' is what I would reserve for example for hardheaded Christian politicians who simply fail to take their responsibility, leader of national healtcare, seriously but instead let themselves lead by opinions based on self imposed and sustained, narrowmindedness.

But then pretty weird would be an understatement of course :)

L&V
HC

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Maybe I didn't make myself clear (most likely actually). I meant that I think the way simon vinkenoog and that raaskal dude do not represent our arguments in a way that "normal" people will accept them as being true. However nice I thought vinkenoog's poem was, it was just that. And don't get me started on the raaskal dude.