Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Danger of Islam!

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Zezt, chill the fuck out. You don't have to watch a decapitation-video to know that it is sick.

Hey! never mind "chill the fuck out" to me! You are the moderator here, sort out your mate, GOD, and his manner.

he is one who should chill the fuck out.

I am discussing and trying to be civil. Noone desrves to be spoken to like that....Or can you not understand this?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
zezt a dit:
Hey! never mind "chill the fuck out" to me! You are the moderator here, sort out your mate, GOD, and his manner.
I'm moderator too, but I made it clear to the site owner that I cannot and will not moderate GOD anymore. Forkbender then became the new primary site admin. And I'm on my way out.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
zezt a dit:
I'm moderator too, but I made it clear to the site owner that I cannot and will not moderate GOD anymore. Forkbender then became the new primary site admin. And I'm on my way out.

you mean being thrown out?
where you going to?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
zezt a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
Zezt, chill the fuck out. You don't have to watch a decapitation-video to know that it is sick.

I am discussing and trying to be civil. Noone desrves to be spoken to like that....Or can you not understand this?

Please tell me where he is crossing the forum rules and I will talk to GOD.

This remark was aimed at you and I still think you should chill the fuck out, because every single post of yours is filled with anger. Even when you talk about compassion and love and oneness you talk about it in an angry way.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Forkbender a dit:
zezt a dit:
Forkbender a dit:

Please tell me where he is crossing the forum rules and I will talk to GOD.

This remark was aimed at you and I still think you should chill the fuck out, because every single post of yours is filled with anger. Even when you talk about compassion and love and oneness you talk about it in an angry way.

where ARE the fukin forum rules because i have been looking for them!

I had believed there were none because from the fukin FIRST i have had to put up with the foul-nided slob who is 'GOD' and who you seem to like and defend very much

If your memory serves you well, right from my first posts at these forums, I had to put up with his vile ignorant abuse, and I did tell you about it, and you said to do same and that anything goes here.....Remember?

How fukin dare you say MY posts are full of anger (though i AM angry now for sure. But in a controlled way. And I am right TO be abgry to) when that foul-minded slob, God trolls about here with his ignorant malice. He does not contribute in any intelligent way to any thread I have been at, AND every word is full of hate. But I see you turn a blind eye to HIM.

This complete injustice. Either sort him out or leave ME the fuck alone.

I have a right to question Islam etc at these forums, and I have done it in an intelligent and civil way. JUST because what I say does not agree with what you believe does not mean I am full of hate, bla bla. That is YOUR interpretation because you do not agree with my point of view.

Now, please link me to the forum rules forthwith!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Front page, left, under the donation-thermometer. It's a link called Forum Rules.

The fact that you get angry at me because I say your posts are full of anger says enough. Why would you get angry if it didn't contain a grain of truth? Haven't you learned somewhere along the way to just let things go?!?

He does not contribute in any intelligent way to any thread I have been at, AND every word is full of hate. But I see you turn a blind eye to HIM.

Please show me what you mean with factual quotes and I will respond in a proper manner. I don't see hate in GOD's posts in this thread. I see irritation, yes, anger, maybe, but no hate.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
This Zezt has agreed to the forum rules like everyone else when subscribing.

This is the internet, everyone knows you must read the disclaimer and rules or a forum before you even read on it.

You agree that you will not use this website nor its forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, excessively vulgar or obscene, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

I submit that Zezt content is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, excessively vulgar (how more vulgar than asking people to watch this shit can it get), obscene, hateful, harassing, theatening, invasive of a person's integrity.

Oh yes you know you are...

And oh CM *smiles with his eyes*

I'm the king of course... but only unseriously, noone else challenged me yet, and the kingdom is the living internet in the form of crystals down there.

Obviously :P

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
zezt a dit:
you mean being thrown out?
No, I quit.

where you going to?
I'm already in many places, there's nowhere I have to go.

well let me know and I will gladly join you. I feel you are one of the very few intelligent, and well-mannered, people here, and I enjoy exploring issues with you

ps, in fact your manner has been an inspiration actually :)

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Front page, left, under the donation-thermometer. It's a link called Forum Rules.

The fact that you get angry at me because I say your posts are full of anger says enough. Why would you get angry if it didn't contain a grain of truth? Haven't you learned somewhere along the way to just let things go?!?

Now you add insult to injury by patronizing me.....? well done bro :roll:

[quote:yu8vsdsn][quote:yu8vsdsn]He does not contribute in any intelligent way to any thread I have been at, AND every word is full of hate. But I see you turn a blind eye to HIM.

Please show me what you mean with factual quotes and I will respond in a proper manner. I don't see hate in GOD's posts in this thread. I see irritation, yes, anger, maybe, but no hate.[/quote:yu8vsdsn][/quote:yu8vsdsn]

ohhh we know dear. He can do no wrong in your eyes. hence thats why the foul-minded slob continues his sorry business here.

I notice the forum is asking for help? Well you could do with removing ignoreamouses who dont know how to debate in a civil manner without trolling and flaming for one! It tends to put the intelligent people off who are serious about what they want to explore, and can DEAL with differences of opinion without spewing abuse, and provocation.

ps: GOD also spoke to MAX FREAKOUT like a piece of shit too, a while back.

Find the quotes yourself. I dont see why I should.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I am not amused. (heck, which monty python sketch was that from)
pyzamseriousbag.jpg

killer.jpg

pythonfoot.jpg

I am sorry that you feel personally attacked, CM. Stay in contact.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
He did speak to me like I was shit too... but we're all grownups, and this is the internet.

BTW "Zion Zezt" ; you do it ONCE again... we did a full circle twice and you're back to ignoring me because my mastery of word flow clearly surpasses your interest in those matters.

You are begging for respect and civility on a static internet board where I COMMAND honor, truth, stealth, friendship and many other things.

You have to notice I am not threatning you, I am warning you of the karma you create for yourself and your family...

Oh of course there are fake jews and fake muslims ; but they can well burn in hell, they have NOT read the books which are meant not for them but the real people.

They have written themselves a new book, and you are beating a dead horse.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
As Sure As Eggs Is Eggs (Aching Men's Feet)

Can't you feel our souls ignite
Shedding ever changing colours, in the darkness of the fading night,
Like the river joins the ocean, as the germ in a seed grows
We have finally been freed to get back home.

There's an angel standing in the sun, and he's crying with a loud voice,
"This is the supper of the mighty One",
The Lord of Lords,
King of Kings,
Has returned to lead His children home,
To take them to the new Jerusalem.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
zezt a dit:
Now you add insult to injury by patronizing me.....? well done bro :roll:
Where? When? All YOU do is BLAME BLAME BLAME. I'm tired of your attitude.

ohhh we know dear. He can do no wrong in your eyes. hence thats why the foul-minded slob continues his sorry business here.

:lol:

I notice the forum is asking for help? Well you could do with removing ignoreamouses who dont know how to debate in a civil manner without trolling and flaming for one! It tends to put the intelligent people off who are serious about what they want to explore, and can DEAL with differences of opinion without spewing abuse, and provocation.

Are you serious? I thought you wasn't discussing opinions, but socalled facts in this thread?

ps: GOD also spoke to MAX FREAKOUT like a piece of shit too, a while back.

Find the quotes yourself. I dont see why I should.

Because YOU want him to shut up. I'm not here to do your argumentation. Why is it everytime you are asked to back something up you turn the tables around and say the burden of proof is on the other person. You're full of it, zezt.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
He did speak to me like I was shit too... but we're all grownups, and this is the internet.

BTW "Zion Zezt" ; you do it ONCE again... we did a full circle twice and you're back to ignoring me because my mastery of word flow clearly surpasses your interest in those matters.

You are begging for respect and civility on a static internet board where I COMMAND honor, truth, stealth, friendship and many other things.

You have to notice I am not threatning you, I am warning you of the karma you create for yourself and your family...

Oh of course there are fake jews and fake muslims ; but they can well burn in hell, they have NOT read the books which are meant not for them but the real people.

They have written themselves a new book, and you are beating a dead horse.
Ii i dont believe what you do, about karma, and all the stuff you go on about which to me is completely idealistic, and 'out of it'

I respect that you think the way you do though, and I wouldn't be abusive to you. And IF I was i would expect to be told to fukin behave my arse! THATS how we learn

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Thank you.

I meant I quit my responsibilities for this site, it's now all up to Forkbender and Dr.Leospace. They somehow find GOD's behavior tolerable.

I will continue to post, in this thread too, for as I mentioned, I just started reading an interesting book on Islam by Nasr Abu Zayd.

"Zayd suffered major religious persecution for his views on the Qur'an as a religious, mythical, literary work. In 1995, he was promoted to the rank of full professor, but Islamic controversies about his academic work led to a court decision of apostasy and the denial of the appointment. A hisbah trial started against him by fundamentalist Islamic scholars, he was declared a heretic (Murtadd) by an Egyptian court, was consequently declared divorced from his wife, Cairo University French Literature professor Dr. Ibthal Younis (since, according to Sharia law, it is not permissible for her to be married to a non-Muslim) and, in effect, forced out of his homeland."

An hour ago I went upstairs to watch some television (have a break from the discussion...) and guess what just started? A program about a man travelling through Libya and Egypt, talking with imams, Quran students (children and teenagers), sultans, scholars, common people, women, a leader of the Coptic Church, and even the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood talking about his ideas for instituting the Sharia and his contradictory statement that Islam is a religion of freedom.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
I am sorry that you feel personally attacked, CM.
Who said I felt personally attacked?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
Your kingdom.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Forkbender a dit:
zezt a dit:

Are you serious? I thought you wasn't discussing opinions, but socalled facts in this thread?
That is serious, and as the new site admin you should take the complaint seriously. I received a similar message from someone else a few weeks ago, and if I remember well you received a copy. It is also my serious opinion.

Where? When? All YOU do is BLAME BLAME BLAME. I'm tired of your attitude.
You suggested you knew the cause of his anger, namely that you were right and triggered something in him that way. That's patronizing.

You're full of it, zezt.
That's patronizing too.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
ad infinitum ad nauseum

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.