Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

D&D?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
im vary happy its being enjoyed :) thanks for your interest. i play alot because the dice tell a better story then i could ever dream. if youd like some nice easy house rules id be glad to share some of my techniques :)

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
You are welcome, I enjoyed it much in the last week or so. Actually, I should be thankful to you for sharing this rather than you being thankful to me, lol......;)
Please go for a few easy house rules too. :nod:

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
As you roll a D20 (a 20 sided die.) If you roll a 18-19 roll again regardless if you hit or not, if the following roll is again equil to 18-19 consider it a crit. But consider the same with a crit miss as in rolling a 2-3 re roll and if it equils a 2-3 its a crit miss. Rolling a natural 20 is a crit and rolling a natural 1 is a crit miss. This rule helps me let the players do what they want, roll dice :) and this can make for a vary unseen result say you roll a 3 and then roll again to get a natural 20. Your DM can treat this however they want but you might go from a critical failure to a critical double dmg hit. And id rather thank those getting enjoyment like i do from the stories of our mind an these dice.

Edit- today I was IP banned from the LL forums do to trolling and racist inuendos. :( I was only explaing myself damn it all. Why do they gotta hate on someone who loves them.

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
@hits off j. Bout to play dagger dale I dont trust human dm any more :ninja:

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
So if you red the edit you will know I was IP banned from the LL forums id like to say to this community that they've made a nice section just about my banning I was hert when I read through there shits and reasoning but iv decided to not take it to hard and not to return to there site. They don't understand me and from this situation I'm hert because I can't put my input on my top game of choice. But regardless I'm unwanted there and see it as a waste of time trying to explain myself to closed minds, funny anuf to say about a community of d&d players but then again I'm always getting surprised by life. None the less much love to you all thanks for accepting and helping me. Iv said it before psychonauts.com is the shit.

This site banned me for what I feel is unjust. I did go off topic on a forum of (ll + aec) in one book. I red another persons comment on little people weaponry so I asked a burning question within. "Why can't dwarfs or all little people in your game use two handed weapons? There should be dwarven made two handed weapons." Then I pointed out a pic someone used in the comments that was right from the ll game system that had a dwarf holding a two handed battle axe. After that comment I waited a month and got nothing as I wrote these comments I wrote them in slang as I like to do this, so I posted a comment asking for feed back and added "I'm white I swear!" Saying so because my slang type, I didn't want to say somthing racist I just felt they wernt writing back because they thought I was a young know nothing hoodlum. So as the comments went on people asked what I ment and through explaining myself they banned me and only me :(. But thanks for your time I just wanted to write this up because its makes me sad. I have bypassed there IP ban to find this all out I just feel like its worthless to explain myself to there community. I emailed there one admin as soon as I was banned apologizing I got no respond for three days iv sent three more emails since then saying I'm sorry and asking to just be able to see the site and not be able to comment, or just for a email with the content I made so I can use it lol. But I did get all my good creations and put them on my D&D shroomry thread ill post my creations if anyone wants its just alot of stuff lol.

Thanks for your time and interest hope you have a grate one :D. I'm not mad about this anymore i just wanted to show you guys. I'll never stop playing this game! Lmao

Stay away from these forums of closed minds imo then again don't fill them with ideas. The only thing they deserve is a in-game backstab from my thief! Iv played d&d with a lot of people that act like those from the LL forum and I can't think of the right word to sum it but, just snewty, there right period, I know most all things but act sincere if called out, if not being a complete butt to begin with, I'm better then you and have real psyonic powers mo Fo. Blarg! And they all agree I'm worthless because I'm on "drugs" why damn it all there on drugs to. Advil,cold Chen's w/e :(. Blah blah blah I hate me and others lol.