Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Curious about trying K

TH3xMUT4NT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2013
I figured this would be the only place where I would have the possibility of an honest unbiased opinion. I've had friends do it in the past, and a lot of my raver friends still have connections. I'm very careful with my doses of everything always doing the minimal the first time to reduce the risks. I've done harder drugs before like acid, or mushrooms even some E and M on occasion. I'm just wondering how different it is, or If It'll have any long term effects from trying it once or twice.

piou piou

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Fev 2012
I have never heard or read anything about long term effect with one or two doses of K. Hardcore users risk problems to bladder, kidney and liver, thus i don't think K is that safe, but as it is or has been used medically i do not think anything is wrong with some tries.
Going slowly with the doses would show you the whole panel of K effects, from 10 to 100mg. You go from "drunk" to "hole". You should not be overwhelmed with the effects if you do not go over 50mg at once the first time (I assume you are not used to drugs).

How different it is... Hm... I remember I couldn't figure what meant "dissociative" before I tried it. I really could not explain it in english sorry ^^

TH3xMUT4NT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2013
well I didn't mean it in terms of life long effects. for instance, with my complete drug history being, Marijuana, Hash, Mushrooms, Ecstasy, MDMA, and Acid. and only in one or two doses each ever. I've encountered two problems so far. one I've seen as still being semi permanent. occasionally very much like a yawn my eyes and body will somewhat brighten and fuzz out. I don't know what this could be from . Also I've seen with myself sometimes after taking E for around 3 - 6 months after it affects my speech and I stumble over words sometimes. Could any of these be related?
I've always kept my psychedelic drug use very minimal and would expect to do the same here, I'm just a curious person and this one along with DMT have a a curiousity for me.

Iacopo San

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2013
Ketamine is a really safe drug. It's virtually impossible over dose, and if you do it in a safe environment, lying in your bed or on the floor, you can't harm yourself., since it doesn't affect respiratory and circulatory system.

Ketamine is a drug completly different from all the other ones. I find that it has many different effects all the time, every time I took it it was different, and effect especially vary according to the dosage.

The only think I can suggest you is to try it at home, not in a club. I honestly don't understand how people can have fun in a club while on k. I can barely walk.
Sometimes it gives you bad vibes, even at low doses. You can become paranoid and have bad thought. Let it pass and enjoy the thought you get, that can be really good. Anyway, effects disappear completly in one hour ;)

Bradleywhites

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2014
that simply reflects that you have to take a reasonable intake under the controlled environment to make it fun