Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cubensis Growbox

Luci

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2005
Ok... so I ordered and received :D :D this growbox from *******, and I have read the instructions and I did what they said. It has two days and my question is about water. Do I need to put more water or is it ok with what it's it's left after i got read of the surplus?

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
I am not familiar with the growbox, but if you got rid of the excess water you are probably on your way to growing some nice shrooms. In the early stages of mycellium development you want your humidity aound 95% and your temp around 84-86 degress F, then, when you see the baby shrooms (known as pins) appear, you want to reduce your temp and humidity slightly, temps around 74-78 degrees F are optimum.

The Shroomery.com has a wealth of info regarding the growing of psychedelic mushrooms, that's where I learned what I passed on to you.

Gdood luck to you. ;)

Luci

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2005
Well thank you, I'll keep you all informed about the evolution of my growkit. 8)