Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cow shit-what to do

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Maybe cause my ass is angry for shit that is leaving every day? Why she need to be pumped more in wrong way? :D LOL
u make a joke and laugh only urself there? interesting...ok now
finger your ass and eat the cow shits in your ass with your family
oh btw all iraq ppl fuck your mom ;)

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
It would be nice of you to stop posting on this site.

Please leave.

G

Invité
Okay osuruk, this is a public warning (I've sent you a PM, but I fear it's going to get lost in all the hate spam you must receive daily)...

ONE more insult and we'll have you banned, the only reason you're still here is that Rutger think it's fair to give you a warning first...

So if you don't intend to calm the fuck down, feel free to insult me a last time, I wouldn't want to prevent you from doing what you seems to live for a last time ;)

L

ladettecadettes

Invité
first of all get rid of the cow shit , go straight with verm and ground brown rice.....anything you could ever get from cow shit can be got with a good 20-20-20 fert mixed properly with the water for the sub mix......there is no cow shit advantage , you waste your time..........

L

ladettecadettes

Invité
first of all get rid of the cow shit , go straight with verm and ground brown rice.....anything you could ever get from cow shit can be got with a good 20-20-20 fert mixed properly with the water for the sub mix......there is no cow shit advantage , you waste your time..........