Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cosmic trip on Ayahuasca

silmendil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
19 Août 2004
Love to all of you !
Last week I made my deepest experience with psychedelics in 20 years of use ... I write it now :
Love, happyness to all leavings. First excuse my English as I am of French education. I died and I came back. I understand the true name of the vine now. Let me share with you my experience. I am 40 years old and I have been using entheogenes for 20 years. I do not belong to any church and religion though I believe in ... something. This is good as I would not have survived otherwise. I prepared a very strong material as I was deceived by my two first experiences. I was prepared for a strong trip ... but when it kicked in I realised that I had lit a fire that I was unable to take in charge. I crawled to my bed and stayed there unable to do anything. I was taken in an incredible maelström of all sensations. It meant nothing untill I came in front of an ever changing and infinite wall of energy. The Sound was all around me, inside and outside ... I was the The Very First Sound and I melted down in it ... I became the Energy-That-Links. I stayed there an Eternity ... the time needed to listen to the Creation. "Hey, but this is only the sound of God, I know this since I am born" I said. "You do not want to see God, do you ? " answered a distorted voice that was evidently out of the Sound. I knew I was to die if I were to agree but a force stronger than anything pushed me to say "Yes I would LOVE to see God". " Here SHE/HE/IT is" It yelled in despair as he desapeared in a small black hole in the wall. I took an enormous inspiration, as if I had to cross an ocean underwater and I dived in the wall following that Bad Little Uggly Thing that thought it could afraid me with its stupid question. (remember I do not believe in "god" as we are forced to think he is). It became a kaleidoscopic eye that swallowed me in the DARKNESS like the flush of a Cosmic Toilet. Yes that was where lied the Sleeping One, the Great Architect, unaware of our presence, deep in the Void. He gave the initial movement but being only a wave he was kept unable to follow his creation. He needed a feedback that the Darkness kept away from Him. So since the First Beat he was sleeping waiting in total Oblivion, completetely alone, cut from evrything by this strange voice that did not want me to go there. The sensation of Nothing was so strong that my heart stopped. I was dead. I was floating, still inhabited by the Sound but God was sleeping. I had so much regrets to leave the Life, especially my two little kids. At the very last moment I refused this. I refused the Silence, I refused, the Darkness, I refused the absence of Love. In an utterly cosmic eruption of pure psychic energy I gave back to the Spirit the sound he had forgotten. And I came back suddenly. MY room was painted with puke, I was standing in a corner and I had a big mark on my left upper chest, where He made my fist strike in order to restart my pump. I was not before, now I AM. I have quitted smoking on the spot, I am only Love now. The meaning of life is life itself. I will also prevent anybody to do such a strong brew without a very serious bond to Life, Earth and the Universe. Be careful and from sapiens you can become consciens. Shall we mix one day intelligent technology with strong spirituality. I think that i lived from an instant in the quantic world. We, humans, are only a vehicle ... our DNA controls most of our acts and DNA is made through quantic relation, even if we think we are conscious.

Has anybody experienced such powerful experience ??

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
:toomuch: man... these experiences are once in a lifetime, i guess. what shulgin calls a plus four... the ultimate psychedelic, huh, ayahuasca? or maybe even beyond psychedelic. impressive, impressive, impressive!
love to read experiences like this. am happy for you man, honestly!! :high:

bigsensiskunk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Mar 2005
Sorry man, but after reading that I say you are pulling my leg real hard. Do you sincerely want me to believe that you punched your chest to start you heart pumping again? -bullshit- :spank:

I took ayahuasca today, drank the brew of 30g b.caapi with 30g p.viridis and a gram of shrooms and I have to say that what you're saying is most untrue to say the least.

wapser

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Avr 2005
what a wicked experience mate !

little unpleasend to read it, try to use more spaces nextime !

how much Ayahuasca did u realy take?

silmendil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
19 Août 2004
I will not say ... don't want anybody to live this type of experience. ;)
Maybe a tea for two ... (whistle)

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
WHOOOOAAAA wat a trip! but I disagree on that you don't want to say how much your tea containd, there are probably some stupid people who wil try to make somme verry strong tea, and mayby even die. and it wil surely be bad press for drugs again.

silmendil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
19 Août 2004
This is true ... So I say avoid doing this alone ... I used 25 gr caapi + 5 gr Harmala / 25 gr. P.Viridis + 20mg of pure 5meo-dmt. Usual 2 pots method for the plant. I chewed the harmala while reducing and I added the methoxy as sugar just before drinking. :pint:

illness

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Mai 2005
Damn, what a experience.. :shocked:
it's simply too sick ..

S

SpiritMolecule

Invité
bigsensiskunk a dit:
Sorry man, but after reading that I say you are pulling my leg real hard. Do you sincerely want me to believe that you punched your chest to start you heart pumping again? -bullshit- :spank:

I took ayahuasca today, drank the brew of 30g b.caapi with 30g p.viridis and a gram of shrooms and I have to say that what you're saying is most untrue to say the least.

How can you tell if his story of the experience is BS?
Sorry if you didn't got what you wanted from the ayahuasca. But you must try again! Critical people like you need such a trip more than any...

Iv'e had a serious bad trip on ayahuasca.. I was experiencing to much about the true reality that i was about to kill my self. If i were able to se my scissor ½ meter from me.. I probably wouldn't be here today.
DMT can show you how real reality can be and It's VERY scary!

If people are planning to take ayahuasca.. take recommend dosage.. Dont do heroic doses with this stuff..!

/SM

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The problem is that the recommended dose (or a "safe dose") doesn't seem to come nearly close to the stronger experiences. I once tried 30g caapi with 15g psychotria viridis and felt close to nothing. I did it again with 5g peganum harmala and 30g psychotria viridis and I could feel it, but it was a very light trip.
I'd really like to have a strong ayahuasca experience once, but I recently got grounded from a few too much shrooms with 5g peganum harmala and I re-gained a very strong respect for entheogen substances. So, not for me in the nearer future...

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
serious, i had "nearly" the smae experience of death, then experiencing the devine mind, then coming back to life. some say i have shamanistic value, but whatever that means, i havent been able to find DMT yet, and hope to feel that someday. I am, is all I could chant as my heart restarted after a mental breakdown after a week long mushroom trip. i want to try this stuff soooo bad but dont trust anyone with wha they say they have. ill keep trippin on gooms until i find it, but i know the feeling, maybe not the exact same, but very similar. love is life, life is meaningful, and life is love. spread it around and feel it come back magnified,

love everything
brak

G

Invité
Man that trip sounds beautifull.
It reminds me of my 5meo dmt experience where I felt like being huged and kissed by Gaia. I suddenly love life, earth and nature much much more.

I love earth and life so I deffinately will try ayahuasca with 5meo once, only first I'm going to do a normal ayahuasca session. Respect the entheogens and they will respect you.

bigsensiskunk a dit:

Maybe you would benefit from a good 5meodmt session to. That will probably take away your negativity :wink:

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I read this story, about god sleeping, in a book from Jung :) He said our thoughts and dreams are the only way for god to see his creation. Something like that, have to read it again.
Take care!

G

Invité
petfles a dit:
I read this story, about god sleeping, in a book from Jung :) He said our thoughts and dreams are the only way for god to see his creation. Something like that, have to read it again.
Take care!

Interesting book, I'm deffinately gonna try to get my hands on it :D
Wat is it called?

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
When I took some sunshine acid once I was sitting in my car with the top down, seat back, focusing on one star, which was my zenith at the time. I fell out of the universe, and went everywhere in space. it was a blast, im looking for dmt to go on a cosmic trip. sounds fun

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
It's his biography (Herinneringen, dromen en gedachten - Memories, Dreams, Reflections; Jung) but it's more on psychology than drugs, if there is a difference.. Anyway, good reading i believe.

G

Invité
petfles a dit:
It's his biography (Herinneringen, dromen en gedachten - Memories, Dreams, Reflections; Jung) but it's more on psychology than drugs, if there is a difference.. Anyway, good reading i believe.

Yeah I've heard of Jung, but he's supposed to be really good, and I'm deffinately into the human psyche :D

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
ever heard of jun, its a healthy hippy drink, cant remember whats in it though, i think your supposed to drink it after drinking kava kava

G

Invité
I've heard that the american gouvernment tried to find the negative aspects of ayahuasca, but they couldn't find any.