Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Come up and fatigue

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
whenever I eat mushrooms, my come up is very dominated by strong fatigue. the last time I ate 7gr of mushies, feeling quite awake and alright before, I got so tired that all I wanted was to sleep and not to trip balls. my eyes kept closing by themselves.
it took me a while until I 'woke' up. I have no idea how long it took, but it felt quite long, I think it was when I was peaking then.

I have this every time I eat mushrooms, and some days ago I had it with 2C-C as well (not recommended, I mean it's nice and comfortable and not so much in-your-face as other psychedlics (which might be good or bad, depends on the mood ;) ), but considering that I took a dose which was being decribed as the highest, after which effects don't get more intense but only longer it wasn't worth the money at all. but hey, throwing stones and watching the perfect line they make was still fun.) but it wasn't that strong with 2C-C.

Is there a way to bypass the fatigue? and is it normal or is it just me? it's really going on my nerves everytime I eat mushies.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Mushrooms make you yawn too. First time I took mushrooms I thought: "I shouldn't be tripping, I should go to sleep again!" But of course that didn't work at all. In fact trying to follow the false ego's advice there just makes you feel more uncomfortable.

I think the best thing is to determine beforehand if you're actually sleepy, and then when the shrooms come up try to remember yawning is a typical effect of psilocybin and has nothing to do with fatigue.

Tears may also flow from your eyes spontaneously. Remember: it's not blood!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah, I usually have a very drunk feeling, and then sleepy, the trip somewhat subsides, and by the time I would have made it to my bed I'm usually at the peak, so be careful and just know you're going to be up for a while.

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
yes, i recognize this. I have it too during my come-up when eating mushrooms (only mushrooms tho.. it never happened on LSD or LSA, i don't know about any other psychedelics). I get very sleepy, although it's more a feeling of weakness than sleepiness imo, like all energy is getting drained out of my body to the last drop.. i remember one trip i was sitting outside with two friends and they were smoking cigarettes.. i couldnt even imagine smoking ... i couldnt even lift my hand to get a cig...

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Mushies make me yawn to the point that the tears come running out of my eyes(not really running but you know) but it doesn't really bother me.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I remember one time, about 8 years ago, I ate some mushrooms and went to a presentation for a certain educational program to become a high school teacher. When the presentation started I was constantly yawning. Needless to say, I never became a school teacher...

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
very interesting input, thanks. especially by mescaline.. I had this as well, concerning lifting my arm, it's really some kind of weakness. I was already worrying that it had something to do with my spinal cord, a recurring topic for me concerning drugtaking/tripping. I didn't give in to a downward spiral because of that though, there wouldn't have been any sense in that.

taking mushrooms before a presentation? talk about a good set ;)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i remember feeling drowsy and a bit heavy too even though there was no moon yet and i laid down for a while but this just lasted like ten minutes, after that i was up and about and tripping hardcore

oh and the yawning thing, that's pretty normal for me when i'm coming up, and the tears too

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
yawn.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I always get more cold in the beginning as well, sometimes even goose skin. And gas release during the disgestion.

TheBarn

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Juil 2009
sounds strange but MDMA always made me yawn and stretch as if I was going to bed -l-

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Yeah,i get it,the ego is made of heavy gases
that first must be killed by death.(Motorhead)
That explains that cunning drowsiness beforehand.
When you for a moment believe the mushrooms have no effect at all.
Then when you are about to slip into the realm of grave disappointment
the first tingeling rushes are noticed,and consciousness is released into mushroom energy,accompanied by feelings of awe and fear sometimes,but one uses breath,and learns how to use breath,as the mushroom take a grip.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I never am sleepy when i have took some shrooms and the trip is coming up. I also never where conscious of jawning or tear drops, when coming up. When coming down, then it get's a different story ;)

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
for me fatigue on come up is very common for most drugs

some more extreme than others

the worst was dxm back when i used to touch that shit

id become sleepy and very very irritable until the peak then i became euphoric and mellow

on shrooms its sometimes like that and sometimes it isint

on acid it never happens

but on Ritalin and mdma (no not both of them together)it does happen a lot

eating hash has fatigue on come up

countless drugs to

i kinda like that order, falling asleep , falling asleep ..... than high as a kite!!!

during the experience i always through a line to my companions like "i cant believe it, i was totally falling asleep and now im WIDE awake"

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
I've noticed from talking to many people about mushrooms in general that they just set some people down and wake some people up.

I personally yawn many times and my eyes tear up on a regular basis. I remember my buddies kept thinking I was crying and it was hard to convince myself and them that I wasn't. It was more of a confusion...

"Are you crying?"
"No I am not... Am I?... Am I?... Am I crying?... Why am I crying? Am I sad?.. I am crying... I am sad... But I am not sad"
"You're not sad... you're on mushrooms."

Went something like that.

I find that I'm a laying down kind of person when on mushrooms. I am just most comfortable laying down, flat on my back staring at the sky when I am coming up. At the beginning I'll get up every once in awhile and as the peak approaches I lay down longer and longer until right after the peak. I get up and I am ready to move around a little bit, and then I'm ready to sit back down for the rest of it.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
mrpink a dit:
"Are you crying?"
"No I am not... Am I?... Am I?... Am I crying?... Why am I crying? Am I sad?.. I am crying... I am sad... But I am not sad"
"You're not sad... you're on mushrooms."

lol :lol: