Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Combinations

Best combination of psychedelics?

• Shrooms + MDMA

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Shrooms + LSD

• LSD + MDMA

• I never take more than one psychedelic at the same time

• Other combination (Please specify)

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Hi everyone!!!

What is in your opinion the best combination in this list?

I didn't include DMT and Salvia Divine in the list because I consider SD much more as a mindfuck than a psychedelic (with shrooms, i have very lucid and clear thoughts. With salvia divine, i have no thought), and DMT is impossible to get where I live so I am probably never gonna try it unless in travel in some country where it is legal and easy to get (which I will probably do someday). I also know close to nothing about mescaline and everything that is sold as mescaline here is PCP so I guess i'm gonna have to travel if I wanna try this too. I also didnt put the amazingly strong psychedelic Cannabis cause it's too common and if you once tried a combination without smoking any the next time it is very likely you will try it

Personnally the only combination I tried in that list is Shrooms + MDMA and it was amazing. My most intense trip ever. First time ever I had CEV's. Loved the experience.

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
mushrooms with nitrous oxide, nitrous oxide isn't really a psychedelic but it can boost your trip up big time

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Mushrooms + DMT :wink:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
my favorite combination of any substances would be weed and ephedrine.
Ephedrine is now illegal in the US so I go with plain old cafeine.

It's the best combination condusive to playing guitar/ harmonica. Gets me pumped.

As far as psychedelics go......I said I'd never do MDMA again but combined with lsd ("candy flipping") or mushrooms ("hippie flipping"), it's a load of fun. I would still like to try mescaline with MDMA which I'll probably do this summer when I set out on the road..........think I'll call it "cactus flipping".

I may also get some LSD to see how that goes with mesc.
My guess is that it would be wonderful. Cactus and shrooms was one wild ride :D

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
alcohol + ephedra herb is quite fun,
when you would normally lie on the ground totaly wasted, ephedra makes it possible to still stand on your legs, it's like the alcohol is only affecting your mind :wasted:

i like to experiment with different combinations of herbs like catmint, sally D (low dose, plain leaves), wild dagga,...

while tripping, some weed increases the weirdness of my trip.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
I would still like to try mescaline with MDMA which I'll probably do this summer when I set out on the road..........think I'll call it "cactus flipping".

Hahaha, watch out for the spines when you're flipping the cactus :lol:

Brewmaster a dit:
I may also get some LSD to see how that goes with mesc.
My guess is that it would be wonderful. Cactus and shrooms was one wild ride :D

You've got some good idea's for combo's... I'll remember these. :mrgreen:

Ender_mBind

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2007
The combination of smoked DMT with any other tryptamine (LSD, shrooms,...) is great - although I prefer to do that at the end of the trip, to boost it back up again. I wouldn't recommend ingested DMT (with MAOi's) in combination with anything, mostly cause of the MAOi's creating very dangerous combinations with most synthetics.

Out of experience I know that 2CB or 2CT7 (2CT2 etc.) work fine in combination with Shrooms, although I would strongly recommend not to add alcohol to that mix unless you are up for some very strange effects ranging from vommiting your lungs out to full scale telepathic communication with your loved ones.

And then there's always the matter of smoking some pot during any trip.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
So far I have only done the next few combinations:
MDMA + Weed + n2o (the best ;x)
Salvia + Weed + Ether + Alcohol = Puke :p
Salvia + Weed (pretty nice)

Planning to do somewhere soon:
Shrooms + MDMA
Shrooms + Weed
Shrooms + n2o

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Last week I've done an experiment using yopo(insufflating) while on shrooms. The pain is even nastier when you're already tripping, but later on I got some really nice tingly feelings, and I had to laugh all the time. I felt as if I were in the void, without the intense visual aspect.

Combination yet to do:
Ecstasy and Shrooms
Syrian Rue and Shrooms(done this before, my first bad-trip, but I had taken a heroic dose, at least so it was for me at that time. That really was a very very strong trip, 5gramsRue+10(fresh)gramsHawaii. The trees in my backyard were trying to catch me with their branches, man those things can stretch :lol: ).

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I see I'm not the only one who thinks shrooms + MDMA are a good mix :)

I tried this not very long ago and it was fantastic, my best and strongest trip ever, I had CEVs for the first time and loved it. Not for beginners though, you should have a minimum of experience with both substances before doing this (although the effect didnt feel like neither shrooms or MDMA lol). I also smoked some hash (and a bit of tobacco because of my hash smoking method) while I was tripping which made it extremely intense in the first hour of the trip. I ate 1g of dried shrooms and took 1 ecstasy pill at the same time, then walked for 20 mins to get to a nice spot for smoking. When I was done smoking I knew I was more than just stoned, but the effect was still pretty light. Something like 20 minutes later, I was barely conscious, I was listening to music on my MP3 and I had become the music. While I walked in the street I saw an infinity of pictures in the asphalt, lights were magic, cars were weird monsters scaring me (lol)

Shrooms and MDMA together definitely create a great effect together, but your heart doesn't like it ;)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Salvia + Weed = weird
LSD + Weed = no effect off the weed what so ever.
N2O + Weed = aaaah chill beans
LSD + Weed + 'Poppers' = WAUW (best trip ever till now)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I really liked the lsd + n2o

Also, lsd + mdma is a favourite combo of mine.

Because I smoke weed on a daily basis, I smoke 1 or more joints after taken any kind of psychedelic.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
really.... try shrooms and a good hit of 10x or even better 15x!!!! be prepared for intergalactic travelling :shock: bzzzzzzz

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I don't like salvia... and also I know the choices are limited in the poll but there is a limit of options you can put

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Ok, my best night-long trip was a nice mixture of MDMA, LSD and pure psilocybin on a basis of red wine ..

.. nevertheless, it couldn't top my only DMT trip.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
:D :D :D It's going to be a good summer.

Fuck that!......a GREAT summer! :bear:

I just picked up a couple hundred square meals..........it's been so long- I've forgotten what LSD is like.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Yeah this Summer is gonna be a crazy Acid Summer for us too :D

I hope i can score a Nice sheet of acid for the weekend,
Where planning a LSD - MDMA combination :wink: