Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

coincidence

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So negative = unhealthy/ pointless speculation and positive speculation . Do / can people learn from both ?

= speculation is neutreal , its the person doing it that is either positive or negative .

Speculation with no diferentiation / healthy control can be negative .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Yes.

I guess people could learn from both kinds. The way you can learn from fire either to cook or not burn yourself.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I have various ideas about what the self could be. When I think about the world I have to take these different ideas about the self into account. I have many world views. Some I have abandoned in recent years, some are still waiting to be disproven or confirmed. It's an ongoing process.

I have made several assumptions of what the self could be. As for now, I no longer try to speculate myself. I'll remain as being present with the possibility to observe.

I'll leave it up to others. And appreciate and enjoy reading literature of McKenna, Huxely, Strassman, Shulgin, Larry and other sources such as members from here. I know too little myself.

CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I think speculation is an activity that continually takes place in an open mind. It's the closed minds (the fundamentalist religionists and materialists) that abhor speculation. Sure speculation never proves anything, but it's an essential element into devicing experiments; the experiments may then prove or disprove some of these theories.

That's why I'm completely behind the freedom of speculation and having access to all sources of information and data.

As mentioned above, I can learn a lot from those who're using this free and liberal field. I couldn't have done this better myself.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
A skateboard kid with dreads drove past my shop just now, on his t-shirt "Bulls 23". What does it mean?

The Bulls are connected to the energy of the moon.

2 is the number the lovers and of duality.
The letter two stands for the creation of the world of the jin and yang.

3 is the number of those who do holy work.
The number stands for the unity of all. it also stands For communication.
that's why the number tree is connected to the planet Mercury, and the Greek god Hermes (in Roman Mercurius)

2+3 = 5

If you know RAW you will know the Law of five And the 23 enigma

In Taoism you have the five elements.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
michael_jordan800.jpg

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
or the boy just wanted to wear a shirt of Michael :wink:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
If it wasn't for Michael Jordan, those Aliens would have taken over the world.
:lol:

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
Everything is not a coinsidence))) everything is binded, connected together in the net of universal mind's neurons, everything is united. We are all united, but sometime we can't feel it because our vibrations are too low. But when we start to feel high vibrations, it become obvious that we are one and there are only causal effects, true and impartial... No coinsidences. And also the love of universe, the love of god (may be it's the same) that start to fulfil your consiousness, you hears, open your chacras and you become to shine with your soul...

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
You'rel right, there's no point in questioning these kinds of things, it leads to nowhere. Thanks.