Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

CNN Star Richard Quest caught with Methamphetamine

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
CNN's charming and famous star Richard Quest, 46, was arrested last saturday morning when he walked around in Central Park after closing hours.

It was around 3:40 am when police officers arrested Quest, who was found with drugs in his pocket, a sex toy hidden in his boot and a rope tied around his neck that was attached to his concealed genitals. He's gay and jewish and one of CNN's most famous faces.

"I've got some Meth in my pocket", he revealed to the officers.

Full story here>>>
http://www.realityportal.info/content/view/246/73/

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Why does this not surprise me?

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Well, actually I was suprised that he was caught in that shit!!!

When I was 21 I was in the US for 6 months and had my first encounter with drugs ever in my life. I went to a bar called Numbers, I believe and couldn't understand how come there were so many young guys.... And so many old men at the same place... ;O)

Apparently it was sort of rent boys or something like that and horny old guys. Well, I met a yung dude that had a BMW convertible and asked if I wanted to go up to Hollywood Hills and check ot the view.

- Sounds like fun, I said and we drove off. HE parked the car in a hillside in a residential area and told me he just had to run a quick arrend. He locked me inside and put on the alarm... And was gone for fucking 2 hours...!!! I was left in the looked alarmed cold car and started getting desperate.

Then suddenly he came back and said. Oh, sorry, I forgot about you.

He suddenly took up a CD album. Lifted up the CD and underneath there were a bag with a mystic white powder.

He snorted a big sniff and offered me some.

- No, I'm from Sweden and we don't do drugs, was my youthful inocente answer...

And honestly I had NO IDEA about drugs, effects, or even that there were different drugs, like Coke, psychedelics, etc...

Coming from Sweden I really believed there was like alkohol and "drugs". And had no real clue...

But after 30 minutes of persuation I thought.

- What the heck. I'm sitting with this dude in Hollywood Hills and I'm on the other side of the planet. Okey, I give it a go and see what happens...

He said it was called Crystal (Meth)... And I had no clue to what it was.

I snorted it and it burned like hell in the nostril. I became even more talkative I noticed and we drove around in his BMW and checked LA from an mountain hill. He told me his lifestory and that the local 7/11 store was a good place to buy drugs. He aslo informed me that the police were being bribed to look the other way. It's all about money in the US apparently.

I was awake for like 24 hours with him and to my shock when I went for a piss, I noticed that my penis disappeared. It suddenly was like 1 cm...!!!

I got shocked and also felt like that the drug started to wear off. He asked me if i wanted to have sex with him. Of course I couldn't since I had no penis... ;O)

He dropped me off in Beverly Hills somewhere and I felt confused.
And that was when the nightmare started.

I started to feal the drug wearing off totally. And didn't have a clue to what to expect.

I went to an restaurant and felt like SHIT!!!

The waiter said...

- Hi, how are you...?

- Do you really wanna know?, I said. I feel terrible, I did something bad. I tried a drug yesterday and feel really strange now.

- It's okey, I understand, he said and put me down by a table. I ordered Chicken breast. It came in but somehow I couldn't manage to get the arm to lift the fork. I had to ask the waiter to cut my food in pieces... :O(

And even then it took me 30 minutes to get one piece of chicken into the mouth and it tasted shit!!!

Of course, people by now had started to stare and I felt totally abandon, alone in a foreign contry with a heavy comedown. And I really believed I were gonna die!!!

The waiter came and told me to follow him out from the restaurant. It felt as I was floating. He walked me 30 meters down the street were conveniently they had an AA/drug addiction center (!!!)...

I was asked how long I've been an addict.

-I've only tried this once, I said.

- Yes, but how lone have you been an addict, they said once again. Somehow, my communication didn;t seem to go through. I was shown into a room with like 15 other people sitting in an circle.

- Hi, my name is Susan. I haven't touched booze now for 3 week... Bla bla. Everyone was talking and I felt that I needed care, attention. But there were like 15 people that had to speak before me. It was to much. I left the place, wenet out on the street. Felt sweaty and like I were gonna die!!!

I felt panic, I really believed I was poisoned and thought I were gonna die. I phoned up the dude with the BMW and wanted to ask for advice.

-I have a date now, CLICK! Was his evil answer.

I went back to a friends place in Beverly Hills, Robert that was an older caring gentleman. He was not in but I had the key to his space. He trusted me even though he had art worth more than 10 million $. I felt amazed that he could trust me like that.

I was shaking, shivering and hiding under big blankets in his bed.

He came home and noticed that something was wrong.

-What has happened? he asked.

-I did something bad, I said with total guilt and remember the Swedish "Don't do drugs" mantras from school.

- Okey, but what type of drug, he asked.

- I don't know really. Are there different ones?, was my youthfull innocent answer...

He gave me a warm smile.

- I think it was called crystal, I said.

He smiled and told me that when you try a drug, you shoudn't try one of the most dangerous and strong one the first time. He comforted me and told me that the sideeffects would wear out within some days...

And then, thank God, I discovered PSYCHEDELICS!!!

G

Invité
Man, what an encouter, for the first time on anything ok, but crystal fucking meth :retard:
Luckilly you came off your addiction pretty well LOL :p
Ohw man must've been hell in there.
I once sat in church feeling like that (well multiple times actually) and it's no fun.

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Yepp!

It was a total disaster. Especially also since I've been spoonfed this Swedish FEAR state propaganda regarding drugs. And I really thought that I were gonna die.

Since that is sort of what they tell you in school, at least in Sweden... ;O)

And I got this panic anxiety atack and FEARED... And all thoughts were just going around in my mind...

But that was the only time i've really had a BAD drug experience. But still i'm gratefull since I've learned so much from it. Not to mention what I learned from smoking DMT and taking LSD.

God, I'm thankful for having being able to explore the psychedelic multidimensional universe.

It really opened my mind and heart towards different realities and perspectives. And have made me being able to see through the Matrix. And the illusion we all experience as so real, but what is reality?

Love and respect to all psychonauts

Kevin/Reality Portal

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
man i had a pharmacy that would sell me whatever they can get their hands on it started with grams of codeine tons of grams then morphine, amphetamine then oxicontin and then fentanyl anyway im off all for a while now went through a crazy treatment involving actual medicine and shit (not replacment only naltrexone) anyway then on the israely indepandance day i took 2 hits of hoffman acid and im all better since then just living doing good stuff and having fun :)

P.s and now i grow shrooms in my room in my room and im much!!!!!!!! better

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Wow.! Yeah, a lot of those drugs/"medications" can be really hard for the body/mind.

Great that you got calmed down by LSD.

I've had some really lifeexpanding experiences on acid.

Once I stood in my kitchen while I was living in Sweden, I had just taken an acid called White Lightning.

And then it happened. I was struck by a white ligtning and had a oneness with God/universe experience. Suddenly I was filled by this God Force/timeless consciousness and felt an connectedness with all and everything. It was as time stood still. It was instant blizz, Nirvana suddenly there in my little Kitchen in an suburb outside of Stockholm.

Then suddenly my boyfriend at that time, Theodore came into the kitchen since he heard me moaning out of blizz and oneness. He looked into my eyes and suddenly I realized that he couldn't share my experience.

I saw all of humanitys pain being refected in his eyes and was shocked. Suddenly I was shocked and pressed by a force and it felt as I was being smashed down to the ground, being flattened like a pankake. I could suddenly litterly feel all of mankids fears, pains, doubt being put on my shoulders. It was the heaviest experience ever.

YES! Beleive it or not. I could actually feel all of mankinds pain in one go. And I can assure you that that was the feeling. If I hadn't experienced it I couldn't ever have imagined, but now it did occur. And I felt empathy as I ever never experienced it before. Before i never really understood truly the feeling of empathy. This was a great teacher/teaching moment.

Then I was crying more or less continously for a week, stood in the laundry writing songs, singing the pain away.

And even though it was so so so hard to take. I learned tremedously from having had this white lightning. And of course, I'm totally gratefull!

Kindest greetings/Kevin/Reality Portal

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
RealityPortal a dit:
Well, actually I was suprised that he was caught in that shit!!!

Have you seen him talk?!?!

Anyway, I find your story way more interesting than some bullshit about a media-personality.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Have you seen him talk?!?! "

WOW !!! what have you been taking to get synesthesia ??????

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
lol

in fact, I do mean seeing him talk. This guy's face is all over the place once he gets started.

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Quest has agreed to undergo six months of drug counseling in return for an "adjournment in contemplation of dismissal," which means the misdemeanor charges against him will be dropped and the case sealed if he stays out of trouble and completes his drug program.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
What was the rope for?