Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

CNBC news

• Auteur de la discussion sudeshna
  • Date de début
S

sudeshna

Invité
Why can't conservatives have a channel that leans towards the right? Also, why do liberals make statements against the troops and then pretend like they didn't say it or pretend it wasn't implied?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
are you a trolllllllllllllllllll?

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
sudeshna a dit:
Why can't conservatives have a channel that leans towards the right? Also, why do liberals make statements against the troops and then pretend like they didn't say it or pretend it wasn't implied?

get out you fucking troll

the troops are 'stupid' for being the willing robot killing machines of the evil empire

I worked with a guy last year who was about to re-enlist in the military

I asked him, "so when martial law gets declared, how are you going to feel about going to your hometown and shooting at friends and family"

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT ^STUPID FUCKER* HAD TO SAY?

"they won't send you to your hometown"

me: "oh so the guy you bunk with will be the one that shoots your sister"

him: "I guess so"

me: think about that some more

OP fuck you and your troops

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
One american soldiers are mindless drones. 2 american citizens have been brainwashed in believing we are fighting "for freedom". 3 as an american im emberassed that i have a goverment that is the way ours is. It is emberassing to have friends who are fighting in a war or serving in the millitary who believe in what they do. Finaly you can quote everything i just said and believe when a revolution occures i will be on the front lines...we will be free