Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Civil desobedience

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
If you could secretly or not so secretly severely dose someone with a psychedelic [which one?] one time, who would it be and why?

The most creative answer wins a trip to Lotus island in Orion's Belt. :lol:

Joke. there are no winners or loosers. we all get a trip at the end of this topic. I promise.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If i`d dose someone i`d dose you so that you learned not to consider or sugest dosing spmeone , ............ exept i wouldnt dose anyone for any reason .

Subtle_Nod

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
Nomada a dit:
If you could secretly or not so secretly severely dose someone with a psychedelic [which one?] one time, who would it be and why?

The most creative answer wins a trip to Lotus island in Orion's Belt. :lol:

Joke. there are no winners or loosers. we all get a trip at the end of this topic. I promise.

If I step outside of the normal thoughts that hold me together as someone productive and without undue malice I am at least free to think about it, theoretically.

Who to pick, who to pick?

Jesus.

I'd dose Jesus.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
If i`d dose someone i`d dose you so that you learned not to consider or sugest dosing spmeone , ............ exept i wouldnt dose anyone for any reason .

I would never dose anybody. I find that to be horrible! [in fact, people dosing people without their consent boils my blood; talk about sugar, "medicines", else] I'm just having fun outside reality. :wink:

Can you honestly tell me I has never been in you mind: "Oh Oh, I want to see this human trip" out of mere curiosity, sadistic nature or plain fun?

more even: who would you dose yourself with?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK . Every woman that fancyed taking a trip and having sex with me .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Every person who believes psychedelics are bad. Oh and those Christians who are so eagerly looking for God.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i would love to dose the most ignorant motherfuckers and see them having the worst bad trip of their lives...

or well maybe it wouldn't be pleasant to see them... but it would be funny seeing them afterwards, consumed and destroyed by their own little mind.

ok well... maybe i wouldn't do it, because i am no bastard, but somehow some people deserve bad trips and that's what they should have then, in my opinion.

ok well... i don't wish anybody a bad trip, but if the person can detach from it's own ignorant little (or big) ego-mind by that, it would be this person's greatest joy, wouldn't it???

peace :weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If yoiu dose people you decide are bad or wish them bad trips youre all just as bad as them .

Why not try to change them with good examples , love , and resoning ?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
If yoiu dose people you decide are bad or wish them bad trips youre all just as bad as them .

Why not try to change them with good examples , love , and resoning ?

of course that's the best thing and as i also said, i am not sure if i really would do it...

but for some people the only feelings i get is hate....

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I would dose every adult of the occidental civilization.
But that's just my megalomaniac fantasy.

:twisted:

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
I would dose ALL AT ONCE! Every single human being at exactly the same time.
That way we would change reality and noone would feel particullary stupid running around naked... :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What sort of evil , blind , egoistic , fashistoid thinking is it to think about doseing other people ?

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
This topic is a trap with malice and ego fabricated, and I don't know who's getting out alive.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I would dose myself :) and conclude in the trip that this was probably the best decision

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ProStoner a dit:
I would dose myself :) and conclude in the trip that this was probably the best decision

peace

hehe me too :D every other use of a good substance would be a waste of money, except if you would get substances for free, then it would be another thing

peace :weedman:

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hmm I don't think money would be a good standard to go by though :p

I hope u don't mean --> " if its free its worthless if it costs money its valuable"

my reason for dosing myself is different, even though the question of nomad is hypothetical, I'd say "Don't inflict something on a person that u would not want inflicted on yourself"

and don't say, "But I like tripping" :p
because nomad talks about "Severely" dosing a person
and that is not gonna be a good trip I presume :p

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I believe ProStoner is becoming acknowledged with the workings of my evil trap.

MUAHAHA! :twisted:

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Nomada a dit:
you wanna dose babies? lol

In my understanding, the term "to dose" in the sense of the thread was clearly about "givging someone drugs", but since english is not my primary language, I might have thought wrong.

And I did not say with what I would "dose" people.

But never mind that...

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
At peace be psm. You must become acknowledged with the workings of this evil trap! :lol: I understood what you said. Its the natural generalization of the principal of love: sharing. You want to share your experience. That is enough. The babies thing is me trying to torment you. :p