Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

CIA:"we will spy on americans through electrical appliances"

what do you think of this?

• i want my house to be monitored by a private corporate entity with the ability to remote control my

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • i'm not sure what to think of my house being remote controlled by a private corporate entity

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • i do not want any corporate entity to be in control of my home or it's appliances.

Votes: 1 100,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
CIA director David Petraeus has said that the rise of new “smart” gadgets means that Americans are effectively bugging their own homes, saving US spy agencies a job when it identifies any “persons of interest”.

Wired reports the details via its Danger Room Blog:

“‘Transformational’ is an overused word, but I do believe it properly applies to these technologies,” Petraeus enthused, “particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft.”

“Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters — all connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and high-power computing,” Petraeus said.

“the latter now going to cloud computing, in many areas greater and greater supercomputing, and, ultimately, heading to quantum computing.” the CIA head added.

Petraeus also stated that such devices within the home “change our notions of secrecy”.

Petraeus’ comments come in the same week that one of the biggest microchip companies in the world, ARM, unveiled new processors that are designed to give practically every household appliance an internet connection, in order that they can be remote controlled and operate in tandem with applications.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/cia-head-we ... ances.html

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
It's just amazing that people pay for their own surveillance. I mean, that's not new since we all pay taxes supposedly but on this scale, having people actually want the surveillance and takes loans to get it. A day after I read the article on prisonplanet that is mentioned here, I noticed Google is betatesting it's new gadget: Augmented reality glasses. Imagine that: People walking around everywhere voluntarily carrying google's all-seeing- eye on there sleepy heads. Whatever you think of the scientific tyranny that is controlling us, you have to bow in awe to their techniques and how they basically get 'our' consent. Just like fucking vampires, we keep inviting them in our homes so to speak.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
omg that's so damn retarded... :shock: :shock:
reminds me a bit of the book "1984"... if you ask me, the obsession for security will destroy humaneness...
because only machines are supposed to be perfect. but yeah mental imprisonment has been the rule, right???
so they can all live in their own little, unfair worlds... hahahahahhahahhaa...

i think this is sort of their program in some way (it's damn retarded in some way lol):

" Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]
Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
Neo: I was...
Morpheus: [gestures with one hand] Look again.
[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]
Morpheus: Freeze it.
[Everybody and everything besides Neo and Morpheus freezes in time]
Neo: This... this isn't the Matrix?
Morpheus: No. It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them. "

and one more:

" Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. "

peace

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
that's the thing... we keep doing it to ourselves. too much consumption of advertising propaganda... it is designed to be a hook line and sinker, everyone knows it, and yet we still gladly take the bait and choke.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I guess the concept is that we do not have to fear being watched if we do not do anything illegal. The one oversight in this is when bad people have power and turn it on regular people.

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
I guess I dont really fear getting watched, i just really wouldnt feel comfortable knowing that someone out there knows what im doing 24/7

NewCenturion

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2012
So watch what ya say in front of the toaster!

Will a diagnosis of Paranoia still be valid when they discover that someone really IS watching me (and them too)?

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
BrainEater a dit:
omg that's so damn retarded... :shock: :shock:
reminds me a bit of the book "1984"... if you ask me, the obsession for security will destroy humaneness...
because only machines are supposed to be perfect. but yeah mental imprisonment has been the rule, right???
so they can all live in their own little, unfair worlds... hahahahahhahahhaa...

i think this is sort of their program in some way (it's damn retarded in some way lol):

" Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]
Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
Neo: I was...
Morpheus: [gestures with one hand] Look again.
[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]
Morpheus: Freeze it.
[Everybody and everything besides Neo and Morpheus freezes in time]
Neo: This... this isn't the Matrix?
Morpheus: No. It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them. "

and one more:

" Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. "

peace

Luckily, I took the red pill AND the blue pill.
Morpheus: There are glicthes in the matrix neo.
Neo: Wha?
Morpheus: Good ones, bad ones, annoying glitches and even hacks.
Neo: Whoa! It's the purple pill effect!

Hand in molten lead.
Dip your hand in molten lead without being burnt! - YouTube
Supercooled water.
supercooled water - YouTube
Invisible bottle.
Make an invisible bottle! - YouTube

The governments of the world just want to patch up the glitches they can control and keep us in an over consumed state that people drink ethanol(deathanol) and conform continuously. However, hope must never be lost. We must do not what they want us to do, but what we want to do. If people want to adore a fictional character from a show the government conveniently canceled, they can. The worlds governments biggest fear, when a non controllable religion that encourages cognitive liberty and adoration of a non governmental character becomes too powerful. Any group that becomes too powerful is usually prosecuted and diminished by those in control. Free thinking is in trouble. 'Obey': Film Based on Chris Hedges' 'Death of the Liberal Class' - YouTube
Have fun though. Go outside and smell the hyacinths! Or maybe go to YouTube. Learning is good, but one must not worry about the opinions of others. It's far easier said than done. Only through a super-society that uses exponential learning with they be able to effectively challenge the systems on every level and sub-level. Exponential learning is kept at the back-page of the web. Brain semi-malleability as well. Such as relieving sadness from recent traumatic events and implanting false experiences of whatever you want in your mind no matter how fictional(and to keep it sane, making it seem like it was in an alternate universe, not the same universe). It would take an advanced lab and several years of college to pull it off(at least for one's own self). They want us to be sad and stupid, not aware and happy and learning exponentially.

Life's a glitch.