Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

chemicals that might be added to weed?

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I smoked some weed on friday that really made me think about what wicked substances were in it...

You could feel the effect from the weed, but at the same time I got totally, totally stoned (I mean like staring-at-the-wall-stoned). Interestingly it made me pretty active and talkative at first when I had only smoked a little, but I could already feel the untypical heavy stonedness in the background.
I went to bed at 1 a.m. but I was totally buzzed the next day until noon.

It felt pretty good but there was definitely a chemical feeling to it (one part making you talkative one part stoning you up to a point of stupor).
The guy said he bought it in Frankfurt (Germany) - any ideas what kind of chemicals there could have been on it?

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
I asked my self this question also a few time but I still must conclude that the cannabis that is sold these days is just so f$#%ing strong (excuse my French) that its just working completely different that when you smoke weed that is less stong.

The weed you sometimes get in coffeeshops is so strong that the effects are also very different. Ofcourse it could be possible that there was something added , but what ? and how could adding this chemical be cheaper than cannabis ?

Just my thoughts on this, ofcourse its possible there was something added to your weed, but I think you just had some very good stuff !

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
This topic has been the subject of a whole lot of conversation/debate/asshattery on a certain other drug forum, and the general consensus is pretty much this:

"Laced" ganja does not exist.

There are a lot of stories about people spraying buds with PCP, cocaine, mixing with crack rocks or what have you. The best and stupidest one of these involved weed allegedly sprayed with LSD (what would be the point?). All of the stories had one thing in common: nobody had ever seen anyone actually put something into a batch of cannabis before selling it. Still the tales persist for some reason.

I was even told by a guy who used to be a part of Cartoon Network (the huge high-end underground ganja delivery service that got busted last year) that he knew some people put rat poison or PCP into the water of their hydroponics farm. I told him to try and water his household plants with that shit, then try smoking them and see if he gets high. The point is, he had never actually seen it happen, but really wanted to believe it.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Well, of course nobody would lace the weed with cocaine because that's much too expensive (unless they would like to use it themselves, of course)

However I can imagine that some clever people have found cheap drugs/chemicals with which they could economically "push" bad weed.
I mean, the weed in question looked pretty much like standard weed (or for people in the netherlands: sub-standard). Why would it then have an extraordinary stoning effect?

I can also recall that some years ago we once had hash that stoned pretty weird and one of my friends had to throw up after he had smoked a few heads (and this guy had a good stomach usually, it was the only occasion I have ever seen him throw up)

But well, unless somebody actually has proof I won't insist on the laced weed theory. :)

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
tryptonaut a dit:
However I can imagine that some clever people have found cheap drugs/chemicals with which they could economically "push" bad weed.
I mean, the weed in question looked pretty much like standard weed (or for people in the netherlands: sub-standard). Why would it then have an extraordinary stoning effect?

Well, there have been the odd one or two cases where it has been confirmed that a jerk dealer sprayed his stuff with RAID. Does fuck you up but not in such a way that it would be conductive to business. It's only a good idea if you want to pull a fast one on somebody.

Funny you should mention throwing up on hash. I've had that happen once, and it was bad. Over two hours crouched over the toilet, puking every now and then, and absolutely sober after the first retch, so I got to enjoy every goddamn minute of it. I'll never know what the fuck went on there that night. All I know is that two people had been smoking bits of the hash slab all day without any ill effects, but the other two people (including me) who took hits from it that night ended up in a bathroom puking their guts out.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) Only one chemical is sprayed on weed - PCP cause its cheap and weed gets astronomical price.this is for shure.I have with with word GOOOD SKUUNK try it.YOU can see how much you have it in US.Just look the Training day film with Densel Washington(How can guy have name like state and city??????) :lol:

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
8) Only one chemical is sprayed on weed - PCP cause its cheap and weed gets astronomical price.this is for shure.I have with with word GOOOD SKUUNK try it.YOU can see how much you have it in US.Just look the Training day film with Densel Washington(How can guy have name like state and city??????) :lol:

I already said this above, but I guess I'll have to say it again:

Putting PCP into cannabis is not cost-effective. End of discussion. The only people I have ever heard actually claiming that this is a common thing are US drug enforcement agents trying to scare little children.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have with with word GOOOD SKUUNK try it.YOU can see how much you have it in US

I think none of us is from the US in this thread (as far as I can see it's germany, holland and finland). So we all get good skunk eventually (well in holland always...) :)

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
tryptonaut a dit:
I have with with word GOOOD SKUUNK try it.YOU can see how much you have it in US

I think none of us is from the US in this thread (as far as I can see it's germany, holland and finland). So we all get good skunk eventually (well in holland always...) :)

But in the picture threads of another drug forum the US people keep posting the prettiest nugs. Trainwrecks, Sour Diesels, Herers and whathaveyou. Makes me so sad :cry:

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Al lot of home grown weed in the US which is pretty good. Commerical weed is probably much worse.

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Don't want to say this is the case, but weed may be laced with amanitas juice since they go together like Smith and Wesson.
This will be very cheap (provided you hunt not buy) and the effects should be quite awesome.
Never tried it myself neither know anyone who did but I'll definitely investigate the subject as soon as get home where amanitas grow wild and proud.

BTW, it's rather the state and the city that got their name from a person than vice versa. The guy was a president, he is also said to have around 10000 acres of land allocated to growing cannabis which was legal, profitable and of high national importance at the time.

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
Shneck a dit:
Don't want to say this is the case, but weed may be laced with amanitas juice since they go together like Smith and Wesson.
This will be very cheap (provided you hunt not buy) and the effects should be quite awesome.
Never tried it myself neither know anyone who did but I'll definitely investigate the subject as soon as get home where amanitas grow wild and proud.

Just wondering, do the active ingredients in Amanitas survive being heated to a burning point? That little bit of info in the Erowid Amanitas section would indicate they do and actually give some effect too, but I haven't seen any other information on this. Well, once autumn rolls in and brings the Muscarias with it, I guess it's time for some self-experimentation.

S

spaceoddity

Invité
I already said this above, but I guess I'll have to say it again:

Putting PCP into cannabis is not cost-effective. End of discussion. The only people I have ever heard actually claiming that this is a common thing are US drug enforcement agents trying to scare little children.[/quote]

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
I never heard of " cut" weed... what the hell for? Not in Holland, anyways. Makes no sense.
What i heard of is many MANY different kinds of weed, different strains, and with different effects, high or stoned effects.
YOU GOT STONED! :)

alice