Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis Butter

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I'm sure someone has posted this topic but I have a question, is there any other way to make your cannabis butter more potent. Usually what you do is simmer butter, water, and your cannabis for around 2 hours. Does anyone else know of other things to add to make it more potent, or differnt ways of preparing it to make it more potent.
thank

Kaleidoscope

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2007
use more cannabis??

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
yah you could do that, but im talking getting more for your bucks....so lets just say you used 7 grams, and you came out with 20 cookies....each one potent at one cookie..is there any other way to prepare that so you can lets say make 30 cookies potent at one cookie...??

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
The only thing you could try is to extract it more times with butter. But THC is very soluble in the butter especially at high temperatures so I guess that would only get a small amount more out of your bud.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
is it better to have a hard rolling boil, or to just simmer it? does thc break down at a higher temperature? does it dissolve better when its hotter...or is simmering good?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Use hasj.
When you smoke hasj you get only 60% thc, when you eat hasj you get 100.
So make hasjbutter...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
If you smoke, roll a joint. We made butter out of 40 grams of weed and were very disapointed about the effect. Remark : we are daily smokers, and smoke between 0,5 - 1 gram/joint. Maybe if you don't smoke, eating can be fun.

I once had cookies which contained about a shoebox full of weed, those were graet but really expensive if you have to buy the weed.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
i do smoke, but would rather eat cookies....its been done with great results...i was just wondering if you could get even better results...

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
ohhhh yes cannibutter........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....m.mm.....mm

really if you are going to make some butter then use the butter with the most fat content hence thc is pretty soluble in fatty oils........and 7 grams wont make much of a potent kik........try 20grms. for every 1 stick of butter....and try to boil for at least 2 1/2 hrs.........

mmmmmmmmm.........brown.......ies...................

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
A mate of mine made a big batch of brownies before 420 this year. He said he put heaps of Canna-butter in and that it was potent, but being a daily bong smoker doesn’t help with the subtle onset of a hash cake. I did notice a massive potentiation of the smoked cannabis high later on after I had consumed about 4 brownies and smoked 5 grams through a glass cone piece that makes us look like we were compensating for something :lol:
The cakes didn’t really have a high of their own, but they made everything allot more pleasurable and powerful.

I plan on making my own extract then using that in a plethora of applications; ill put more TLC & THC into mine as to make one brownie equivalent to smoking for 10 hours, hehehe! Maybe even add some mushroom powder...