Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

can say

• Auteur de la discussion rhoshdcd
  • Date de début
R

rhoshdcd

Invité
From mychildhood ,until now ,to grow in the fields of those ordinary is also very common wild vegetables, has a very deep and dark complex ,also can saying is long-standing .Today I again a person ,in tomb-sweeping day on the afternoon of the same day ,pick up the uncle home a small shovel and a plastic bag ,want to ridge and sunny slope ,to search for and excavation are few in number ,just to arch out land mother-in-law Ding and bitter that pitted hill potherb .Remember when I was young ,often with their partners in groups of three and four in the village ,with a small iron rake hoe or sickle ,small arm carrying with Vitex negundo into the size of the round baskets ,called shouting ,Longues Manches Tee,brawling ,and sprinkled the innocence Tongqu Huan ,bathed in warm can one spring, to the soft soil ground field to dig potherb .But to dig potherb, not voluntary, mostly in the parental instruction on completion .Therefore ,we these child child people ah ,but to a broad field ,is almost forgotten dug wild vegetables ,wild and desperate to play ,only play in the hungry and the time very late ,only a hurry to find the wild plants, or in the home ,to oneself parents have confessed .And then dug wild vegetables ,Abercrombie Veste Fourré,for us, is a very necessary to do everything in one of labor .Is to get wild, put a basket catch from inside out ,to feed off the pigsties hummed the size of pig .Now I go digging wild ,meaning is entirely different .I want to own the rigid life and beloved land ,express I love reason ,make simple local customs and practices more simple .Let the pure blood ties are more pure .When all the people ,life is very difficult ,even all the year round, can eat pork days are can be counted on one ,each and every family even every meal can be eaten with the lard dishes are not guaranteed ,people often eat is cooking rice blending have thick white vegetable and pickled vegetable .Every year to this spring and summer is alternant ,needless to say it is separated by the time the oil green turn over seasonal vegetable ,is that every family daily with each meal ,if can guarantee every meal ,can have a node in a shining white salt salty onions and blunt rutabagas ,even if is very good .People eat food every meal ,in addition to its own production to those of cabbage and potatoes ,or with a waist-high water ,last autumn ,to use their Chinese cabbage ,radish ,pickled mustard or the so-called big pickle .That is to eat no food meal time, people would rather hold sorghum rice ,a bowl made of soybean soybean grinding ,no who to think to mountain vegetables to eat .Because in the eyes of all ,hill potherb is fed ,not people eat .Unlike the people now ,in a lavish meals eat when, in a way of keeping good health advocate twenty-first Century today ,there will be people expect to eat the bitter potherb to refreshing and health care ,and even in daily fish with in front of the people ,by the turn of spring and summer in the early to eat potherb ,has become a very worthwhile to show reason .And along with the science and technology change rapidly ,many scientists ,but also continuously from the wild vegetable ,discovered many conducive to people health in a variety of vitamins and other benefits to .Many of the more carefree and content to happy people, the have ample food and clothing ,have traveled in well-known mountains and rivers and historical places of historic interest and scenic beauty later, during the holidays, have already become one family have a pleasant talk together ,to the field for one of the most ideal content ,Tee-Shirt Abercrombie femme.Who is busy official and business people ,due to time ,personally to the outskirts of excavating hill potherb ,they will to the market ,from those clever peddler stall ,spend a few dollars ,buy back ,used to eat a refreshing .I thought ,now the people ah ,in the basic necessities of life ,it is more and more exquisite, life really is getting more and more happy .Now those just babbling, toddler ,their happiness ,for a man of my age ,are not compared .They don like I had as a child ,eat the corn flour paste and sorghum rice soup, but rich in nutrients in a variety of fine powder .They wear ,no longer is from large to small ,arranged in change ,patch fall patch brother and sisters dressed in shabby clothes ,is a brand new comfortable and moderate lattice models of children .They live ,is no longer a four rope off the rafters long wooden swing car ,but a toy sex very strong cartoon toddler car .Is seven or eight years old or teenagers ,they are no longer like I had as a child ,in the spring of a group of three ,two gang riding in front of the big acid pear ,cried and shouted, simulation of a movie to kill the scene of fierce fighting ,but sitting on his bed ,looking at the color TV in exciting and funny show .Some older ,still can do in their own computer, was interested to play QQ three kingdoms or underground city warrior and Kaka running Ding car game .When I was young ,needless to say, TV and computer ,is a common radio are very rarely seen .Remember our home is our little mountain village ,the first radio village people .In that time, the village all people ,it is a very rare rare thing, every day there will be some people to my house to listen to radio broadcasts ,in the evening ,my people more .Some say talk ,until late in the evening to go home ,because some daytime tiredness ,actually listen to fall on my bed to sleep .Now I think back to my childhood of the past ,as a matter of fact ,happy happy ,but there are also some helpless ah .Now people life is really good ah ,people go on the shop ,no longer as in the past ,Veste Fourré Abercrombie femme,has three climb at midnight, by the .As long as the foot of the clutch and accelerator pedal, the distance of a few kilometers ,people had to endure hardship involved cases, goes to .It is native to the country ,adults and children ,their life habits and the city did not have any difference .They will be in the bright spring days of April, to the field to find and dig potherb ,laughing ,one family to sit around the dinner table ,eat with appetite to eat the bitter cascarilla potherb .I on the hill potherb preference ,can say ,almost addicted to .When the hill potherb is still in our hair when the horn ,no matter where ,even if only three five ,I will with great care to use sticks or some hard things, will Yamano Na come down, as my delicious home .I will also to up to the sun nooks ,be absorbed in to looking for the growth of those few potherb .Now I ,for in the early spring actively looking for wild vegetable ,and not just to simply get .In my opinion ,this search and discovery process ,it is a kind of enjoyment ,but also is a romantic and free romantic ,Abercrombie Pull,but also on the maternal land a Thanksgiving and should make filial piety .Those born in spring Yamano Na ,in my opinion ,that is the earth mother look very happy one love complex .Look, when dandelion in the air have raised this profusion of those days, this is how beautiful ah .At this time most people ,has been out of the vision of hope ,to stride .I am the plump and full ,will my body straight and bend forward ,as if I was to land the mother to do a deep prostrate oneself in worship .I first yang to all around look ,there are many devote oneself heart and soul to the people ,like me doing the same action ,in April the light ,with the same love complex .Today, the hill potherb ,has not only confined to the people on the table delicacies, and positive influence character by environment condensed into the spirit of the complex ,let the well-being of the people ,meet with thoughts of spleen and stomach, not in the terrible famine .Related articles: respectively they play to their wisdom is to do business In my counseling practice, I often have clients who tend to isolate as a way of protecting against their fears - especially their fears of rejection and engulfment. They are so afraid of being disliked, disapproved of, attacked or having demands made on them, that they choose to avoid relationships, rather than learn how to deal with these challenging situations.