Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cambodia to destroy all 'ecstasy oil' stocks

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
why are the australian police in cambodia?? thats a great question.. they seem poor so they need money for their people i think the government could look away but i think the white people are making them do it... !!!! hahahahahaha

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
whats REALLY going on... they want the oil for themselves... theres about to be a BIG jump in the extacy market. :p

if only.

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
umm 14 tons aint shit in the scheme of things if i had around 8000 bucks i could buy a metric ton easy getting it past customs is another story.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
Chop it all down.
pour ya motor oil down the drain.
spray a can up in the oZone......................sorry thats sun-dried humor

the government will always do what they want, will they ever give us that much freedom. They hold the key .
too bad they listen to bad thoughts. they live in yesterday, thinking about today.

in Madagascar, the Poor Ring Tailed Lemurs, unQuestionably "the most Beautiful" animal on earth hehe 8) has land too live on the size of a FARM. They used to have a whole jungle island.

sounds like where i Live.

they keep on taking Just a LITTLE Bit more of the AMAZON.
i hope we don't hit rock bottom while i'm around huh, we've come soo far in a handful of centuries aye everything has its picture in a history book now.
-
-
-
in 1914 WW1 began officially, in 1914 officially CANNABIS was an enemy of the industrialised nations.
my mum keeps saying in 1914 it states in the Bible the Devil he was cast down to earth, To TRY and Change the hearts of men....CANNABIS Jah Rasta..peace, whatever ya believe, believe in something.

Inscrit
8 Mai 2010
Don't worry spisshak. BP poured a few million barrels into the ocean and I haven't noticed any negative effects at all.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
btw sass isnt that rare.

i always see it when going hiking also

WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN TO ALL CAMBODIA"S ROOTBEER????@!!?!?

H

harper36

Invité
ronically, :) I have it on very good authority that there are Australian plants that produce exactly the same type of oil and which could be harvested in the outback, with nobody any the wiser... :)

Maybe the Aussie cops are trying to corner the market? :)

"We are eternal. Life is about the Journey; there can be no destination." :)

:)