Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cactus searching at nurseries

Helix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Mai 2007
Hey, i'm going cactus searching at nurseries and local hardware stores etc etc tomorrow, and is there any mescaline containing cacti i should be looking for besides peruvian torch and san pedro? i assume considering peyote would even be at a nursery is foolish : X

edit: i'm in california in united states if thats of any importance climatewise

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
go on erowid.com then go to the mescaline vault................they should have a list of cacti 4 you........but san pedro and peruvian are about the only ones on which you can experience a good trip {without being illegal} for the simple fact they hold enough Mes. ....even though you have to consume ALOT! just get a san P. and grow it yourself the get out the ol' dopamine to increase your mes. alkoloid content......{not going to go into detail on whole procedure} just do some research...

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
Yeah i agree with Goran man just get a few friends together get a tent and some supplies and go into the middle of nowhere and just go on a good ol peyote camping trip thats something i hope to do in the future just liek the shamans in the old days eh? :P

Helix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Mai 2007
a week for a peyote trip is too inconvenient atm with work etc, but i'll try what you were talking about alkoloidian, thanks.

Helix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Mai 2007
the only luck i ended up having seemed to be at lowes; i found 3 seperate cacti in one pot classified as "cereus peruvianus" and a little note under that "peruvian apple cactus" or something like that - since there is no tricho in the name, is it a non mescaline containing plant.. or did they just do an inadequate job labeling it ?

springbranch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2010
hey i was reading this forum and it said that san pedro is legal...... :D may i have more info on this...i am planning to grow my own cacti i live in texas

Alkoloidian a dit:
go on erowid.com then go to the mescaline vault................they should have a list of cacti 4 you........but san pedro and peruvian are about the only ones on which you can experience a good trip {without being illegal} for the simple fact they hold enough Mes. ....even though you have to consume ALOT! just get a san P. and grow it yourself the get out the ol' dopamine to increase your mes. alkoloid content......{not going to go into detail on whole procedure} just do some research...