Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cacti tea (mescaline water extraction)

G

Invité
Hi everyone,

I've recently discovered in a painful way that I can no longer ingest solid, dried cacti skin (in *any* form, small bits or powderized, with or without water).

Hence my intention to do a basic water extraction (I don't have the material nor the will to go through the d-limonene way, eventhough I may try it in the future).

So let's say I have 100 gr of dried peruvian torch skins. My intention is to grind it down to dust, put it in a big pan with something like 4 or 5 liters of water, then boil everything until I reach a manageable amount of water, filter everything and repeat the process two more times in order to optimize the extraction.

Will this method provide a good enough yield?

By extension, any comments on this are most welcome !

Thanks

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Why not just doing an extraction with limonene or something? Do you like the bad side affects that the plant materials give you? seems a bit stubborn, no offense. I wish I could find limonene this but still using toluene and xylene. (So if someone knows a source that sends to holland please pm me)

Well whatever waterextraction you use you will always stay with quite a big, dirty, amount of nasty shit. Mescaline is my favorite psychedelic but will never swallow any nasty liquid, skin, or powder. But that's up to you.

Don't think basic extraction will help cause that will make a freebase which is insoluble in water. Just cook it and filter and then reduce it by cooking it down, maybe add some white vinegar or lemonjuice if you want to keep it simple.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
if you powderize the cactus and add water.. its going to turn into a thick slimy/sludgey snot... and it is extrememly difficult to filter.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The liquid you get from that kind of extration is also pretty hard to get down. I usually add a good amount of lemon/citric acid to help the extraction, but that makes it even more taste like fresh puke :mrgreen: