Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

brutality/setups/falsified evidence

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
whats the worst experience youve had from the boys in blue?

a couple to start it off from me,

documents taken from my person shortly after arrest and placed in a car, to place me at the scene.

been kicked about whilst in handcuffs, while laid motionless on the floor (i found that even at the time incredibly funny) nice try officer it cost me 200 quid to punch you in the mouth, and you lost your job for what you did, sometimes you gotta love cctv :lol:

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
You complain about being kicked even though you punched the guy?

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
faust ....no i never put a complaint in,nor was i complaining. i thought what was the point, i knew i would be called a liar and coming out with claims of brutality and planted evidence would just lose me more credibility in the courtroom. he was hardly going to admit it was he?
seeing the documents taken out my pocket and thrown into the car rattled me i knew i was fucked that very second, laid on the floor handcuffed behind my back. been kicked about dont hurt when your charged full of adrenalin like i was, i never screamed grunted moaned or did anything until the other cops dragged him off, whereupon i turned with a smile and said waited till i was handcuffed before having a go eh? nothing worse than a bad cop.
i punched him man on man. he kicked me repeatedly when i was trussed like a pig, unable to defend myself, and by that time causing no problems, they had the situation well under control.
i said nothing in interview, i gave my version of events in court, omitting the kicking, and the documents.
i was crossexamined, and what i had not said was mentioned. i was asked why i never said anything, i said you dont believe anything i say already, why should i make myself further discredited by throwing what you will call wild accusations about? he was removed from the courtroom by the judge sometime during this part, i was more concentrating on what the wigs was saying to each other about an inquiry been pursued regarding this case.
i knew nothing of the cctv camera evidence, nor did i know other officers mustve mentioned his behaviour in their reports, until the cps was relaying this information to the judge regarding another case ( which could only have been him) and "immediate suspension from work" and court date was been discussed.
and i was warned about refusing to answer questions about been kicked, so i just said i didnt see who kicked me, i was face down in handcuffs on the ground. i said also i didnt even know if i was been kicked, or hit with asps, i couldnt see.
i was warned i may have to appear at another court and would be regarded as a "hostile witness" if i refused. i refused. soon as i was out them doors theyd never find me again to go back as witness :lol:
i was found guilty of course, you have a "no defence" law for assaulting a cop in the uk. it means your guilty no matter what.
he dug his own grave, his mates put him in it, with no help from me, irony eh

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Sounds like a real phantasmagoria.

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
i had shoe shaped bruises come out on my legs and thighs, so i presumed it was all kicks. as for them truncheons. flick sticks etc, if they hit you on the bone, like your head, elbows wrists knees ankles etc yeah they hurt like fuck.
on more fleshy area, no not really, you could take a pounding there, it hurts more the next day

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
a line from the grateful deads "Deal" comes to mind: "If I told you all that went down it would burn off both your little ears"

I have been arrested more times then I care to think about (not in almost 15 years thankfully), but karma is real- I never did time in prison, nor was I ever convicted :D :D :D Some of my best stories are probably the ones where they missed me :D though I have sadly had friends busted when I was the target :oops:

The most surreal was the police wanting to charge me for felonys involving a friend of a friend, a person I had never met/spoken to except that a cop posed as me on the phone while they were trashing my "safe" house- what a year that was :evil:

And to be fair- I have met some truly good cops/feds- some even believing in what we were doing :shock: