Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bringing HBW (LSA) and Ephedra to the USA...

Jennykins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2008
Hi everyone!

I'm French and will fly to California next week. I'll be staying there until February and was hoping to bring some HBW seeds with me. It's very easy to find them in France and I think LSA is legal here, but it's a different story in the USA, right? I think LSA is Schedule III... :cry:

Do you know if dogs can smell LSA seeds?

One more thing, I have a few Ephedra SuperCaps, you know, the big red ones sold on a very famous website... I know that Ephedrine is illegal in the states, but what about Ephedra?! Can I bring some with me? Or will dogs smell them?

I don't know what to to... :?

Thanks in advance!

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Ephedrine isn't illegal, it's just a watched chemical, if it's in a small amount you shouldn't have any problems, as for the LSA seeds, as long as you don't intend to ingest the seeds in any way/form and are used only for planting, than again you should have no problems.

Jennykins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2008
Thank you Justin!

But the seeds will be in small ziplock bags, so if they find them, they will be suspicious lol. I was thinking of hiding them in my bra, but I just wanna make sure dogs can't smell LSA/HBW. As long as they can't, I think I'll be ok. :)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Dogs can smell anything, but they are not trained to give a signal to HBW or LSA. You're safe.

Same for ephedra

Jennykins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2008
Yay, good to know! :D
I'm pretty sure they're able to smell huge quantities, but as far as I'm concerned, it's gonna be about 50 HBW seeds and 20 ephedra caps, so yeah, should be fine.

Thanks!

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
May be better to post them to yourself, that way it bypasses the problems of boarding a plane with what might be deemed "suspicious" material, even if they're not illegal, it can still mess up your flight plans.

On the customs declaration you can just put something like: "ornamental seeds and plant food."

Jennykins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2008
I'm kinda afraid of posting them... it might be even more dangerous, plus I'll have to write the address of the friend I'm staying at, so I don't want her to have pbms :(

On the customs declaration I was thinking of writing... nothing! Otherwise they'll open my bag and search everything. Too risky I think.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Here's what you do, just get a plain yellow envelope with bubble wrap lining on the inside and throw the seeds in the envelope with a couple random other assortment of seeds (nothing to fancy) and than ship them to yourself, that is if you want to be SUPER cautious you shouldn't have any problems at all though just putting them in the bags your checking in to the airline, putting it in bra is a bad idea, because than if you do get stopped it would just look very suspicious on your behalf.

Jennykins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2008
Thanks Justin, that's a good idea! Or couldn't I simply throw the seeds in a pair of socks for ex, lol? If you guys have any other godd ideas let me know.

But thanks again for your help already!! :)

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
None of what you have is a huge deal. If you were needing to get something more 'controlled' or something like in the grey area like RCs then I'd be more concerned.

Drug dogs arent trained to detect small amounts LSA/LSD. For that matter they dont give signals for 'trace/low' amounts of drugs or they would bark at the majority of the patrons of an airport.

The amount of drugs that change hands at international airports sickens me, if the US would just pull its legislative stick out of its ass and start decriminalization , bah I'll save my breath on that one.

If I were you, it's better to be save than sorry, but over preperation could spoil your experience if you let it.

Get some TP roll half the seeds in one piece and fold the edges over and the other in another and place them inside 2 rolled up socks. Place them with all your 'delicates' and the rest of your socks and such. U can do the same w/ the pills.

I also like putting stuff in a big box of condems, just use a razor to open the box a little and slide the Toilet paper carriers inside at the bottom below the rows of condems.

Jennykins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2008
Thank you for your witty ideas ;)

I'm sure I'll find something safe, the only scary thing is X-rays. I don't think they pay attention to every little details in checked-in luggage but...

Thanks again everyone!

8)

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
They most certainly do not pay attention to x-rays. I used to travel outside the US every 3 months for 5 years, often times with mini trips in between for my personal time.

I've put damn near everything in my luggage, especially after I get back from Japan.

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
Hey, on a similar note, I'm going to fly from Montreal to Vancouver (national flight in Canada) with 20 HBW seeds... I was thinking of taping them in a plastic bag under my scrotum, will that be necessary?

And any tips on removing duct tape from scrotum? It will probably be painful if I choose to do that.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
The seeds are completely LEGAL in canada lol... just put them in a bag with a label saying climbing vine... you don't cross any customs anyways !