Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Brain revenge

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I could see her dance both ways. It made me happy, I decided to take some E .... :)

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
twicon a dit:
:x i just cant see her dancing anti-clockwise no matter how hard i focus

Same here :p

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Try to concentrate at the feet/shadow. At first she only danced clockwise, after a while she turned...

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
misery a dit:
HappyMind a dit:
Clockwise.

But what's BS ?
BullShit ;)

Ok thanks.
Big chance that this is bullshit, because you can manipulate it easily (if you know how to do it)...

marc a dit:
Try to concentrate at the feet/shadow. At first she only danced clockwise, after a while she turned...

And this is how you do it... :p

G

Invité
i wonder how can psychologists say that we will see this or that according with the part of the brain that we use the most if we know better the surface of the moon than our own brain.
by the way, i just see her clockwise, and spent nearly 10 minutes watching it. i watched the shadow and everything, and i can't even begin to understand how can the shadow influence the girl, since it is following everything she does.
perhaps all the bad chemicals just burned those little gray man that live inside my left side. or perhaps because i always sleep with my right side up, the vomit from the drunkards, heroin smugglers and lsd trippers that live in a constant state of bliss in my right side forced those apathical men to leave by the ear and search for better conditions...perhaps in the desert realms of the psychologists that invented this stuff ?!

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I tried sober and only can see it anti-clockwise. Maybe I'll try it later when I am on drugs.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
marc a dit:
I could see her dance both ways. It made me happy, I decided to take some E .... :)

what the hell, how come you see her both ways??? I demand more details :)

if you want to see the girl counter clockwise, to me, it helps to scroll down so I can no longer see her and then scroll up slowly picturing her CCW and voilà!

G

Invité
???????? a dit:
if you want to see the girl counter clockwise, to me, it helps to scroll down so I can no longer see her and then scroll up slowly picturing her CCW and voilà!

I do it by focussing on the arm, seeing it's a 2D picture and realising that means it can seem to go the other way around as well, 1 blink of both the eyes and prestoooo, she turns the other way :D
This takes a second

I've only had the dancing around once, but I was fairly baked :mrgreen:

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
lol it's complete bullshit :lol:

The image just randomly change direction

Look attentively and you'll find some flaws ;)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it's all about the shadow below the figure. if you focus your attention on it just for a sec the spinning will change direction.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
This is hilarious. Yeah I just cant make it go anti-clockwise, but it is because of the movement. In a perspective diagram as things move closer to you they tend to move toward the edge of the 2d image... and it so happens that as she turns clockwise, the legs and foot extend downward when she would be closer. If she goes anticlockwise she would be bobbing like a top on it's side..

I just can't make my brain ignore that!
:lol:

(edit: oh i think i just got it for 2 seconds finally, but then it snapped back the other way.)
(edit: I covered up the top and bottom parts of the image and when only looking at the waist i was able to reverse it. I slowly opened up the image (and it kept flipping back clockwise). finally i got it going! but as soon as i blink it goes the other way. ok now off to do something more productive lol).

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
sorry, had to bring this back, way too funny! and because i spent probably 15 min straight staring, trying to conquer it (my brain, that is :lol: ). i got pretty decent at switching, though naturally see it clockwise