Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Book with recipes

lil'lilith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me,.. I am trying to find a good book with recipes (Psychedelics, Energy, Relaxing, Herbs, Aphrodisiacs = anything really) so that I can make a special dinner for some friends.

Thanks!!

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I would say, psychedelic shamanism written by Jim Dekorne. Excellent book going in depth about mushrooms, ayahuasca, belladona, datura, lsa and even some good extraction procedures are in there for phalaris (nn-dmt and 5meo-dmt) and siruan rue.

Also I love the way he approaches the entheogenic experience itself, with a western but open mind.

lil'lilith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
I'm fresh at this,... hope I can handle it!! LOL
Thanks!! :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I don't know of any good books to offer but here are a few things I've made in the past.

Simple Mushroom spaghetti

1 box of noodles
1 pound ground beef
1 jar Ragu 3 Cheese pasta sauce
As many mushies as you want

This masks the taste of the shrooms incredibly well. Mushrooms go on everything, pizza, tacos and burritos etc.

Fried caps

This is one of my favorites if you have fresh shrooms to use. Mix up a bowl of waffle or pancake batter and dunk the biggest caps in it. When they're coated with the batter, throw them in a deep fryer for 15-30 seconds or until golden brown. When they come out sprinkle with lots of powdered sugar.
I think I'm going to go do this now. :)

I love fried food, one day I was in my garden picking green tomatoes to make (duh) fried green tomatoes and as I was doing so, looked over at my san pedros and thought "Hey, let's fry some cactus". This is no way to get a full dose but it's kinda fun. Freeze the cactus overnight, when it's thawing out, the skin will be much easier to peel off. Then Cut into star shaped slices 2 cm.
thick. I dip them in buttermilk and then bread crumbs before throwing them in a pan with oil to fry em up. Just like fried green tomatoes but slimy. If you use a fairly young cactus, you wont have to worry about cutting out the core.

My little brother grows some really good skunk and he always give me the trimmings from the buds. I use them to flavor my home made beer. ( ever had beer that tastes like weed? It's good. ) If you know anyone who grows, you could get some fresh leaves to make a salad. ( also very good ). Or extract the oil to flavor any number of things.

Speaking of beer, I like the taste of hops. I also happen to have some of these growing out back too. I make what I call hop steamed vegetables. I throw a handful of hops in a stove-top steamer and put a bunch of veggies like broccoli, artichokes and zuccini on top. The veggies come out with a light hop taste which I think is delicious.

For dessert you could make hash yogurt and chase it with some kratom tea. Ganja brownies are over done. Be sure and send me an invite.

lil'lilith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
I will :yawinkle:
:D Lol,..

Well it looks all very good!! Reading it, it does me wanna start today, and what a good Idea to use fresh leaves in a salad, never though about it :oops:

Do you have more about the trimmings?? I always get sad when some of them trow the trimmings away.

& Thanks!!!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
CANNABIS MILKSHAKE
(AND ICE CREAM TOO)
Combine l/2 ounce or more of finely-pulverized marijuana
leaves and flowers (no seeds or sterns) with a
pint of half-and-half (half cream and half milk). Add a
level teaspoon of lecithin granules. Mix these in a
blender for 1 or 2 minutes. Pour the contents of the
blender into a saucepan and heat gently for 10 minutes
in a double boiler. Do not overcook, or curds will
separate from the milk. Stir in several tablespoons of
honey while the mixture is hot. Pour the mixture into
the blender jar, add l/2. teaspoon of vanilla extract,
cover the top, and refrigerate for several hours until
chilled- When you wish to drink it, put it on the
electric blender again for 30 seconds and serve in a
glass with a straw.
If you want to make it into ice cream, add a raw egg
and whip thoroughly in the blender until frothy. Pour
into any suitable vessel, such as an empty cottage
cheese or ricotta container, or into individual custard
cups. Put a lid on the containers, or cover the cups
with waxed paper or plastic wrap, and place these in
the freezer. Do not wait too long before freezing, or the
whipped texture will settle to its original liquidy state.
If you prefer, this ice cream or shake can be made
with hashish or hash oil. To do so, first dissolve hashish
or hash oil in a small amount of butter or ghee.
Then add it to the half-and-half/lecithin mixture as
before. A euphoric sundae can be made by covering
this ice cream with cannabis chocolate icing.