Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Big plans this weekend. Big, Big plans.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
Very nice sensitive report. I wished I was you or with you when I was reading =P
I need to plan something like that for next summer!
But the bear part is scary lol, imagine you face him when you're high.....maybe it would be better so ehehehe

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm leaving work now so this is the last time ( I swear ) that I will bump this thread before letting it die a slow, painful death.

Read the story, let me know what you think. Because I really value all of your opinihahahahahahahaha. opinions. :lol:

G

Invité
Surely one of the best TR I've ever read... Haven't finished it yet though, hell, I'm keeping the rest for tomorrow :wink:

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
So most of my time on this website is downtime at work, I am in the middle of switching jobs, and this one doesn’t hold much occupation anymore. I have to tell you that I love how you write. They way you spent more time on where you were going and how you felt, over how fucked up you were going to be… great! And putting words in the bear’s mouth was fucking cute, sorry it was! I LOVED the whole idea of: [b:2mubfape]“If I just play really loud, then anyone who might be in the area will have to start dancing and I’ll see them with my super enhanced night vision.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Thanks for reading, this was in my current home state of Virginia, in the Blue Ridge mountains.

I hope you get out to Yellowstone soon, I fucking love it out there.

Getting punchy at work, noice. Cheers mate.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Wow, impressive story AND ditto storytelling.
You could write a book! :)

Now how about those photos? :wink:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I know I know. I'm kind of in the process of moving and my computer is already packed away. I'm using a very old, slow piece of shit here at work that I can't plug my memory card into.

One day I'll use a friend's computer because I really want to show off my paintings. and my puppies

Thanks for the compliments, I love seeing this thread get bumped.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
It's ok :) I can wait. As long as this gets bumped now and then I guess you'll remember. :wink:

Another thing : I sure as hell wouldn't want to trip with the possibility of a bear asking for some honey, you're pretty brave as well!