Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

best psychedelic for noobies

• Auteur de la discussion freestateofmind
  • Date de début
F

freestateofmind

Invité
Any suggestions for the best psychedelic for a good trip for noobies?

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

I would suggest starting with a low to moderate dose of mushrooms.
Make sure that you are in a comfortable environment and that you feel good, as in not being emotionally loaded.
Read up on the experience or/and start a post in the mushroom section of the forum.
I would suggest tripping in an environment like from the comfort of your house, alone or with a very close friend, or having discussed with a close friend that he/she be available at the time of your journey, to be called and come check up on you in case you feel the need. I would suggest turning off phones, don't answer the door.
It is a journey in yourself.
That's why I personally like to trip alone or with a very close friend and by that I mean not interacting with anyone else during and/or shortly after the experience.
Be sure to take out some time for it, best would be the day after as well, as a psychedelic experience tends to be very intense and the mind needs some time to 'root' again if you will.
Have a nice trip and be sure to let us know how it went!

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I agree with Bastiaan, that's a great way to start. But if you haven't already, you should try a large dose of cannabis, as much as you can take (well, don't green out or anything). I have had some of my absolute best trips from large doses of weed.

Happy trippin' :D

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Hash, a delight for the senses...

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i think thats actually a really good idea
smoke a shitload of weed first, by yourself mite be a good idea just so that you can see the more psychedelic side rather than be distracted

and of course weed as they say is the perfect gateway drug
lol

Mister_Zot

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Oct 2009
Hi,

For a beginner? An absolute novice? Nothing better than weed. And I would recommend that there be a ten minute break between each hit. The effects of a well-held and potent quantity of smoke is not fully realized until at least that long after the exhalation.

And if it is the "psychedelic" effect that is being pursued, this event must be postponed until some familiarity with this particular type of high has been attained. Once ready to push the envelope, the classic method is to trip alone, at night, in your crib or in a similarly familiar and resonant environment, w/ no possibility of being hassled or interrupted, and easy access to fluids, snacks and toilet. The additional, optional ambiance of some of your favorite tunes might be desirable, and don't forget to kick back and close your eyes.

Mister Zot

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I fully agree on what Mister Zot said. Another interesting substance for a beginner(after you tried weed), i would recommend 2cb. It's one the psychedelics that even on a higher not, not really solves your ego. I only done 2cb couple of times and on only one of the experience, effective. I where tripping on my own with my eyes closed. It was almost a full lucid dream, although i couldn't fully decide what i exactly i wanted to see, i could make the outcomes of everything exactly how i wanted. Thoughts came same how to life, in a very alien way. But like i said, i could think clearly. More clearly then on any other psychedelic i have done.

The effects of 2cb depends very much on the dosage, on 20mg it feels more like amfetamine like substance, and the first psychedelic senses start to get noticable. But around the 30mg, it really becomes a psychedelic. The visuals are fantastic and strong! But you still have a very clear mind compared to the other psychedelic substances. Although i took 60mg in one night, i didn't even felt the tension that it was getting to overwhelming. Which i still experience sometimes on shrooms or acid and other substances.

Quetzal

Inscrit
19 Mai 2008
Somes Salvia session : very low dose.. 1 week later low dose, 1 week later medium dose ( 0,1g 5x? )
It's short, u can't really be destroyed, it's really psychedelic. You need a sitter.

And i think LSA is sweeter to start than mushs. 3-4 hbw. Very psychedelic and mental, sweet and beautiful, with some weed after 4-5h. If you dont want gastro problems, make an very simple extraction :wink:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
My first taste of psychedelia was cannabis, it was absolutely perfect. Just an invigorating, joyous and aesthetically pleasing introduction to the world of entheogens. My second was LSD. For me, I'm personally glad I took LSD before I took mushrooms. It wasn't an easy trip, but that psychoanalytical aspect of LSD and the length of the experience was just what I needed at the time. (But I could see that might not be suitable for everyone.)

I personally would never recommend smoking Salvia as an introduction to psychedelics. I would say fine, try it, but realize it is unique and it just is what it is.. it works completely differently. It doesn't work with the serotonin receptors like the tryptamines and LSD, you can't meditate and dig into your psyche on it like you can with the clarity of psychedelics. In my mind, it's a dissociative sensory bender with a slight psychedelic edge, not a psychedelic. I would recommend if you were going to do salvia because you couldn't get anything else, try the quid or liquid extract method, that at least has some similarity to classic psychedelics.