Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best pipe to smoke DMT

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
You know maybe a smartshop that is not in german? I understand only like 1/2 :lol:

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No . But if you write them an email in english i`m sure they will answer as they are realy cool loving well educated people .

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
Then you are safe and you can get the three sucks down you as quickly as posible .

Sounds like an inventive solution. If you already manage it to take a 3rd hit chances are that you black out while holding in the last hit and drop the pipe with the as.

I prefer 2 big ones myself. 1 is too less and 3 not reachable within the times after the 1st hit.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Yes,but thats why GOD said that you should have someone who wholds the pipe for you.

Trav

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Avr 2015
Mikey_Massacre a dit:
Thx for the advise GOD.I was thinking the same thing about Salvia,that someone should hold the pipe and light it,you just lay and inhale.
I built "the Machine" and I rigged a wire coat hanger to be basically a stand. I used a thick glass salad dressing bottle, so the neck is supported and I ran a piece of aquatic tubing through the top and secured it with superglue and duct tape. The machine sits at an angle like "/" with the neck down, and the hose is about 35cm in length protruding from the top. It is amazing and sits right next to my bed. I like to load the scrubber with about 120mg every couple of days and take a massive trip. It's fantastic. I think it's a wonderful solution to a troublesome issue. Never fails me haha. I use a long, bendable grill lighter as well. The setup allows me to lay in bed and hit it hard without worrying about dropping anything.

AliSpirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2015
best thing to do is vapor it! anything that will do for that. Pipe I used I also used for oil of thc. Flame torch lighter thing to burn it and make it hot, scrap it and pull as you hold it around inside

evilaim

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2015
Honestly, at the end of the day, I find just a regular pipe you smoke green with does just fine. Weed on the bottom, dmt on top. Smoke it slowly. But then again, I'm not a break througher, I take it nice and far, but not to the max I don't think.

strtman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2015
Does anyone know a YouTube video that gives a real good example about how to smoke DMT in a so called DMT pipe ? There are some, but what is the most representing?

hermes68

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Sept 2015
@GOD re: BUbble
So have you had good results with this ? I got one too- the advantage over a meth pipe is that the ball is a lot bigger and is of thicker glass- so less danger of frying the crystals. Still no take off for me here :-(((

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
i use the same type pipe but i put a full pack of gauzes in it to stop it pouring through the pipe when heated

Schrei

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Fev 2016
I use a regular crack pipe. It does it for me perfectly.
I try to clean it every now and then, but after a while I just get another one. I don't know what the drawbacks of it could be, because I never used any other.

okvij

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Mai 2016
Schrei a dit:
I use a regular crack pipe. It does it for me perfectly.
I try to clean it every now and then, but after a while I just get another one. I don't know what the drawbacks of it could be, because I never used any other.

Doesn't the hot smoke irritate your throat and make you wanna cough it out?