Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best method..

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
mrvn a dit:
Tried spacecake once but it hitted all of us the next morning. Woke up completely wasted :lol: and had to work, which turned out to be a interesting day.

Just made a fresh batch of peanut butter cookies last night. :D

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Jummie! :D

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
This past week I compared eating edibles vs. vaporizing to confirm my favorite method of consuming cannabis. Although these are 2 different monsters, my official vote for "Best Method" goes to the vaporizer.

Just felt like sharing.. 8)

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
mrvn a dit:
Over here in Holland THE way of smoking weed is rolling it in a joint.
I mainly smoke joints sometimes a bong or a (glass)pipe from my small pipe collection.
In my favorite coffeeshop they got a vulcano vap. which I do sometimes, to bad the nice girl who works there doesn't really know how to operate it cause there is always smoke in the balloon. O well.
Tried spacecake once but it hitted all of us the next morning. Woke up completely wasted :lol: and had to work, which turned out to be a interesting day.

Which is your favourite coffeshop?
The only one I remember having a Volcano is Hill Street Blues.
I've spent waaay too much time in there. :roll:

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Barney's has a volcano and some good weed.

A bit expensive though.

paint

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2008
I generally smoke out of my little bubbler, or a random joint or spliff.

Bongs seem to waste a lot because of the amount that gets snapped through into the water or ash catcher. But bong rips can be quite nice!

I always seemed to find that vaporizing required a lot of weed too. I dont have one but I've used other peoples, and it seemed at least as wasteful as a bong...

I think a small glass pipe or chillum or one hitter would be the most economic, but I like my bubbler because it cools the smoke just a bit.

Plus I like the sound when it bubbles :smirk:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I always seemed to find that vaporizing required a lot of weed too. I dont have one but I've used other peoples, and it seemed at least as wasteful as a bong...
I toke ca. 1-2 per week and I have 1.5 grams since more than 2 months. That's extremely economic :)

overman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
Personally I vaporize, found it to be most economical, and also healthy. The buzz is strong and clear, and I'm not worrying about a dry and pasty throat.

I'm sure eating anything made with cannabutter is also amazing, been meaning to try it myself. Hear it's more of a "body high", should be interesting.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
overman a dit:
Personally I vaporize, found it to be most economical, and also healthy. The buzz is strong and clear, and I'm not worrying about a dry and pasty throat.

I'm sure eating anything made with cannabutter is also amazing, been meaning to try it myself. Hear it's more of a "body high", should be interesting.

I totally agree with you. Edibles are amazing, but there is a time and place when they are appropriate. In my opinion, nothing beats a good vaporizer. :!:

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
Voir la pièce jointe 4549Voir la pièce jointe 4550bro u wanna get Smashed and not waste ya weed, gotta try Bud Spots. roll some bud about size of a pea to start- get two butter knives red hot. be carefull. tap with one knife, bud sticks then bring close and compress bud between knives. and suck thru a tube preferably a rolled up paper cardboard, off front of rolly papers heres a pic actually from New Zealands National J day in town Square get a friend to help drive you up watch out if hes a drunk driver tho get a burnt lip lol :rolleyes:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
plastic has been pretty well alluded to, as far as noting it's cancer causing properties... i dont want a vaporized version of that in my lungs...

there once was a place and time when i'd go somewhere with virtually no supplies, other than what was around me, and i could come out with a "grade a" homemade bong, even some with ash catchers and diffusers :lol: . but even a grade a homemade bong doesn't come close to "grade d", as far as real pipes go...

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
hey sidefx are you from NZ? im an aussie :D
i've heard of people doing bud spotties before but i've never done it myself, might give a try man

Lately i've just been smoking out of a 5inch wooden pipe with a buddah head carved into it
Spotties with hash is the bomb tho, its like a different kind of high to just a bit on a cone or in a J

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
Ultima a dit:
personally i like smoking out of a nice glass pipe. hold the hits in like a bong, effects are probably going to be better.. (it takes less time for the thc to get into your system then a bong, plus bong hits can waist alot of weed)

id have to say that .2 out of a pipe definatly gets you higher then .2 out of the bong.

i have a 2 foot bong and i beg to differ :p haha i can take a teency piece of bud with our without a lil piece of hash, hit it slowly so it all gets bublled in the 20+ perks and hold it in for as long as necesary cuz its super smooth... bongs are the way to go if you have good lungs... fat bonghits are alil wasteful unless you can hold em in