Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best method..

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
OK so out of the many different techniques and variations of ways to get the THC from in the plant into your brain..

Whats your favourite way?
Whats the most effective way?

whats a really weed saving way of smoking? like if you're running dry

i usually just take my time when i smoke, preferred method is the good old bong (ice bong is smooth as anything) i really enjoy a joint or 2 from time to time as well

heres something to try that my friend learnt from a friend, swap the water in your bong out for rice, it actually works better which i found quite strange lol

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Crimzen a dit:
Whats your favourite way?
Whats the most effective way?

whats a really weed saving way of smoking? like if you're running dry

My answer to all three of those questions is vaporizing. The taste is great, the high is very strong and clear, and it doesn't use much weed at all.

As for putting rice in your bong rather than water.. That's very interesting. Your friend must have been super high. :lol:

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
1. joint, it's more pleasant then a bong or vaporizing imo
2. bong or vaporizing
3. quit smoking weed for a few weeks and then smoke some weed :p

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
*he said ice before he said rice...

1 all time best for saving weed, a quality vaporizer*

2 close to being first for saving weed, and also taking a massive amount at once, bong

3 smoking between you and a friend or 2, bubbler

4 smoking anywhere from 3-5 people and conserving, pipe or piece

5 getting stoned and complete disregard for how much you wanna smoke or the # of people there, fat blunts. joints can be substituted anywhere in the list as well, but i consider them wasteful as they burn off alot of what you could be smoking, they can be convenient though

* the vape has to be good or else it doesn't even feel like your getting high at all, just toasting your weed away into nothing. also make sure it's ground as fine as possible

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I nowadays only vaporize. Oral is quite good as well. I feel it as being psychedelic, especially with good music.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
honestly though the rice really worked
and its not april fools anymore so im not trying to make u put rice in ur bong for as a joke lol

sooo vaporizer sounds like the way to go

i find if i want to get really blazed smoking buckets is pretty good 2

Zerodyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2009
I live with my friends family right now, so I havnt gotten a vaporizer yet, which I plan to do (sadly havnt hit one either* but my favorite method so far has been the bong. Dont usually put ice in it, but not going to lie, it does hit a lot better.
As for saving weed, I am not sure. Usually with me, I would buy it, have a friend or 2, smoke it all with us, and just be really high with my friends.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
personally i like smoking out of a nice glass pipe. hold the hits in like a bong, effects are probably going to be better.. (it takes less time for the thc to get into your system then a bong, plus bong hits can waist alot of weed)

id have to say that .2 out of a pipe definatly gets you higher then .2 out of the bong.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
^ Me 2 .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i'm into the glass pipe as well. i find water bong smoke way harsher

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
the thing with bongs ("wastes weed" and "harsher smoke") is due to the amount that you're trying to inhale, not the bong experience itself.

if you took as much of a hit as you comfortably would from a piece, from an actual piece, it would not even compare to the smootheness that a bong provides for that very same amount, especially with ice in that baby. just dont milk the bong too long, and tell your buddies not to either, and it can be your best friend

i dont believe that .2 in a piece is smoother than .2 in a bong. seems like you're referring to spreading the .2 over more hits out of a piece than you probably would with a bong. but if you did likewise with the bong and spread the .2 over several hits, you wouldn't notice it nearly as much. plus, the flavor of chilled smoke... :weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
When i talk about smokeing pure i mean that i used to smoke pipes with up to 15 grams of hash in it pure on my own . Then later i discovered that if i only smoked every six weeks i could , at least on the first day , get a very good suck from a piece as big as half a match head . That i could get much , much more blasted and much better blasted doing it that way . I used to buy 2 grams and that would last me 5 days . And that i could get 20 - 30 sucks from a gram of grass that i had powdered and sieved the wood / stems out of .

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Eh, it depends on my mood, really. Sometimes if I'm hiking in the woods or whatever, I'll use a glass pipe. But for the most part I enjoy a water pipe. I cough less with it, and I end up taking a more 'pure' form of vaporized THC, vs wasting it all with a pipe. But again-- it depends on my mood and 'how' I want to smoke it given the situation.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thats an interesting opinion . People might want to look up several threads here that contain facts from scientific studys that say diferent . Also one can take a look at the MAPS web site for the same information .

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Personally, I don't think anything beats a good ol' joint.
I think rolling and smoking a fatty is almost as fun as being high. :)

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Over here in Holland THE way of smoking weed is rolling it in a joint.
I mainly smoke joints sometimes a bong or a (glass)pipe from my small pipe collection.
In my favorite coffeeshop they got a vulcano vap. which I do sometimes, to bad the nice girl who works there doesn't really know how to operate it cause there is always smoke in the balloon. O well.
Tried spacecake once but it hitted all of us the next morning. Woke up completely wasted :lol: and had to work, which turned out to be a interesting day.