Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BEst exercise for your health

Jaydon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2013
I individually only do strolling / sit ups / push ups and controlling and extending. I do not need actual durability for anything so I do not do any. I banging HATE operating - my human is not designed for it in any way, so aerobic isn't too fun for me. Diving is probably the best for you though...

MarkHerry

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
There are many exercises but in my opinion cardio exercises are best for health and fitness. Running,jogging,jumping,swimming,cycling and yoga all are best exercises for health.

Kenziesmith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
Well... there are plenty of exercises that play vital role in becoming healthy. Among these, yoga, walking, jogging and swimming are some that are easy to perform and more beneficial than others.

Aiken

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
running is excellent for reducing weight and sculpting muscular tissues, diving is a fantastic counter to that, it's still a aerobic exercise, yet the resistance of the water actually creates muscular, although with some sculpting as well....

sunner

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Oct 2013
Morning walk is the best way to stay healthy and fresh breathing.Morning walk is very benefcial for diabetes patient.Another side some exercise are given below!
running
cycling
dips and pullover!

St. Pete Gym

Elbert Manross

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Oct 2013
There is also need of better diet with the exercise. Doesn't only focus on the exercise aspects , you have to be confined to the proper and full of needed nuterions diet for getting a healthy body.
According to my recommendation you have to join a gym because you have a shortage of time and at the weekend you can easily go there and can do exercise according to the instructor guideline.

samboy22

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2013
I think forenoon stroll is one of the best exercise for wholesome body.....

Curtis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2014
For me the cardio exercise is the best because it plays an important role to manage my weight, and enhance my physical fitness, body strength, and stamina. My routine cardio exercises include jogging, running, cycling, rope jumping, push ups, and pull ups.

Nada noor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
One of the best exercise to lose weight is stationary biking because it burns more calories than most casual exercises that people do to lose weight. If you rather exercise on a real bike, that's fine too.
Cycling uses the large leg muscles to pedal and this translate into burning more calories because the large leg muscles expend more energy during work. Depending on your current weight, you can burn more than 400 calories from 30 minutes of moderate cycling.
If you need to purchase a stationary bike as exercise equipment, get the bike that gives you back support as well as a comfortable seat. Comfort is the name of the game when you use this equipment often. Most stationary bikes are very inexpensive and can be purchased at your local sporting good store.