Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best Christmas gift I ever received: TRIP REPORT

ssdematt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2009
Hey everyone,

I wanted to write again and tell you all about what happened last night.

PREPARATIONS: Used 30x. For the initial bolus dose, I used a fairly small pinch in a nice bowl, and smoked very hot as usual. For a new test, I decided to use several other smaller doses independently loaded & dosed over a 10-15 minute period.

SET & SETTING: I was sitting in front of my computer, looking at photographs of a "dead" person I knew from around my city and listening to the rap music he had written & performed in this life.

TRIP EXPERIENCE: I was impacted within 20 seconds with a kind of empathic, telepathic communication ability. I had spent the afternoon writing friends of a person who was a friend of a friend; he was murdered the other day, so I had him on my mind when cranking up the sally. As soon as I thought about him, I saw the murder scene in my mind's eye, clear as day, but it was from the perspective and mind of the murderer. I felt this heavy-ass feeling all over, like it was very difficult to hold up the gun, and aim it, then I was looking down the barrel of some kind of shotgun or rifle. I knew it was a teenager that killed the person, and I was psychically in his mind....feeling his feelings...I saw the difference between an inanimate object like a gun, that just sits there doing nothing, and actually blasting a person with it, and the almost instinctive reluctance to pull the trigger at someone else...I saw the gun be fired, but I didn't see the man actually get shot...I think I might have blocked myself from watching that part...then I snapped back in to the information flow, and I felt the terrible grief, agony, regret of the killer, I saw him running away, I saw him thinking about being locked up, knew that he didn't go there to kill the person, just rob him...I saw the person crying and regretting his actions....it felt like the murderer was going crazy with regret....

...I was being pulled down in negative, crazy thoughts by focusing on that, so I had to immediately refocus. Jerking back to this reality, I stopped looking at the images playing in front of me like a video. I was ready for my second dose. I smoked a very small amount, and it simply augmented the feelings I was already having....I sat for a few minutes staring at an astral doorway I saw in front of me, then went for the third dosing. I used the same amount as the first bolus dose - a fairly small pinch. After I dosed with that, my consciousness seemed to blow open. I started looking at pictures of the person who had died that were on the Net, along with pictures of his friends....when I looked at them, energy auras appeared around their images and their pictures became 3-D, like I could stick my hand into the computer screen and pick them up.

At that point, I strongly felt the presence of the man who died - along with his best friend, who had crossed over before him. His picture started animating itself, and I felt my spirit Self being pulled out towards his image...my mind started jamming with thoughts not of my own making - I could feel the spirits sending love to me. I could feel how happy they were to be back together again. When I was communicating with them, it felt like I was talking to only one spirit - although I knew for certain there were two...I saw that they were so well connected, loved one another so much, that either one could speak for the other.

I saw kind of a vision play out directly in front of me; I saw a young black dude holding a big pillow to his face, crying into it. I asked if that was his stickman. I got the impression that it was. I told them that I loved and cared about them, and their friends and family left behind, and that anything I can do to help them, I will, always. The dude said that "you're part of our family now Matt" and I said something like, "I really appreciate it, I am honored actually for you to welcome me like that"....

I decided I wanted to go out and take a ride in the car, to celebrate with them, to celebrate him going Home to the Spirit World at last....I chilled out for a while longer, to the point I knew I could drive just fine. I had come down quite a bit, but I still could clearly feel & see those two with me...

...I just started riding around in the car, blasting all kinds of music, and laughing and smiling smiles of absolute love and joy....I could clearly see the two friends in my car with me, chilling and hanging out. Thoughts just kept on pouring into my consciousness...out of nowhere I started hysterically laughing - with a flash of in-sight I suddenly saw that grief was almost laughable - we here in the physical have "forgotten" where we come from, and forgotten that we have always been, and will always be...no matter what...I could understand people who have forgotten their eternal Selves crying and grieving over someone's death - but the fact that these two spirits were so, so joyful, so absolutely thrilled to be Home, and hanging out with each other again, and living lives of ecstasy, of pure love and joy....how can anyone grieve for that? How could you be upset once you see how happy "dead" people are....??

....on the way back to my house I thanked the spirits for everything they had done for me, and thanked them for coming through....I told them that what happened that night with them was the best Christmas present I had ever received in my whole life - and I meant every word.....unlike physical gifts that will be used & thrown away or lost or forgotten, I received an eternal gift of love, of inspiration, of true beauty....I saw the meaning of true friendship, brotherhood...

...and I thanked Ms Sally for being the tool that assisted me in gaining that truth, that insight...

Thank all of you for listening to this story - please let me know what you think....I would greatly appreciate any insight any of you might have.....for real....

In peace, in harmony, in true love,

Matt

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
'- we here in the physical have "forgotten" where we come from, and forgotten that we have always been, and will always be...no matter what'

I couldn't have worded it better myself, mate.

I'm so deeply sorry to hear about your friend. The actions some take within this physical world are ugly. He's in a beautiful place, I'm sure. Not gone, just absent from this dimension. I'm glad you have a positive and introspective experience. Always keep that in mind and don't let your conscience ego override that. Always keep the memory of what it feels like to be under Salvia, her effects and how simple your mind becomes while on the journey to the light.

A while ago, I bought a gram of 40x from a local shop. After purchasing it, the lady behind the counter smiled at me and said, 'Have fun' before I left. Later that night I remembered what she said. The way I took it was not to have fun that I'm going to trip out, but to simply remember to have fun in life. Salvia is indeed a teacher. A shy one, but a powerful one. It's funny how you end up learning such powerful and life-changing things simply by seeing things vs hearing them. For me, seeing it for myself allows me to understand things far greater than I ever would. Even if I'm not under any intoxicant.

Anyhow. Again, I'm glad you had a good trip that opened your eyes.

Peace and love.

ssdematt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2009
Synith,

Thanks for your response & for showing love. Yes, it does bother me to see young people "killing" one another in this world, for no reason at all; it is insanity. The youth "killing" people have also forgotten who they really are. I always put words like "died" and "killed" and so forth in quotes, because no one was killed, no one died for real; I do the words like that to remind others, and to keep reminding myself that "death" is just a dream, an illusion, a magic trick...but somehow even after experiencing that truth for so many years, not believing it on faith, but actually knowing it, for some reason it still upsets and bothers me when young people "murder" other young people. Maybe it is the aftermath for their families and friends that bothers me, their grief, their inner pain, their sense of loss, stuff like that, the things experienced by Selves still vested in the illusion and forgetfulness....maybe it is just because I hate to see people trying to hurt each other....

....but that spirit has been coming through all the time since last week, hanging out with me, showing me massive love and loyalty from the spirit world....now even without being under the influence of salvia, I can see the Spirit World most of the time....

...I have been talking to his friends, and I have not revealed just what I can see, and what I can do, to them....although I so badly want to....but I know that now is not the time, I don't want to unintentionally hurt them even more, like if they start thinking I'm making it up simply to try to console them, etc...I don't know how they would react if I started telling them that their "deceased" friend has been hanging out with me, keeping me company, sending me lots of love, helping me out ever since two days after he was "murdered"...you see what I am saying?

...on Monday I was meditating with my best friend and smoked a little bit of sally, and we both were sucked into an extreme (and that is putting it very, very, mildly) mystical experience where among other things, we were "reminded" of who we really are - in a huge way....I wrote about it and put it up on this board.....

...it seems like each time I use this chemical, I go further and further into spiritual experience....I can feel my life changing...all because of the lessons of the sally....I am eternally grateful....

In peace, in harmony, in love,

Matt