Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

baby woodrose seeds

chemikolik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2007
Yesterday I purchased a packet of woodrose seeds from my local legal supllier, he told me to chew them for as long as possible to get the best from the L.S.A and did so. I smoked some resin through a bong to try and help it kick in-----and nothing, not a trail not a trip not even a deep thought. Where did I go wrong, apart from buying them! I checked the 'tinternet 1st to see if there was a way to just extract the L.S.A without chewing the seeds but was far too impatient and ended up chewing them into a mush for 20 mins,I actualy went for morning glory but he had none. I love a bit of Salvia but man thats a qucik sharp shock when you've nvr had it before :lol:

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
how many seeds did you chew on? what strain? did you swallow?

the easiest way to extract LSA is a cold water extraction. grind the seeds, put the material in a empty tea bag or something similar and put in cold water. leave for an hour or two. drink the water. that's it.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Plus citric acid. helps the extraction, I did the extraction you mentioned Sopor, but it didn't work for me. My first time extraction was crushed seeds+water+citric acid+seed mush and it worked pretty good.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If you haven't been violently puking, then I guess it weren't HBWR seeds at all.
From what I know, the strongest effect of the HBWR seeds is that they make you throw up like you've never done before. I can drink a bottle of whisky and not throw up, or a bottle of wine plus 6g shrooms - I never throw up. Give me two or three HBWR seeds and I puke like hell...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
this happen to my friend too, I think its a hit and miss sometimes. Try again, maybe it will work, maybe it wont.

PEACE

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
HBWR guarantees a good vomit indeed.

chemikolik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2007
He sold me a bag of about 8 for £3 which is nothing so I asked him will these be enough or shall I get another bag aswell, He told me they would be enough and to just keep chewing them, after reading the replies it seems he dosn't know what the fuck he,s on about "manufactured by worldwide energy products, GMBH, Netherlands"(www.madcaps.com) is on the packet and :ingredients-Argyreia Nervosa. How many do I need to get a buzz and do they need to be fresh or dosen't it matter. Thanks for the Advice everyone :D

chemikolik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2007
i idid swallow the mush

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
LSA is crap in my opinion. don't expect deep thoughts. expect NO thoughts.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
If you swallowed 8 seeds and you didn't puke there must be something wrong with the seeds IMO.

What color were they? I once bought indian strain HBWR, they were brighter than hawaian strain and much weaker. I took 20 and barely felt any efect.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
yeah man if you ate 8 and didnt experience any nausea whatsoever i think you mightve gotten ripped off. First time I did them I ate 6 and puked my balls off i had a pretty intense night tho

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Have you ever experienced LSA? It's really really shitty in my opinion...I would recommond chomping down on a few grams(or more) of mushrooms, only where it would be legal to do so :D

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
LSA is a little difficult. iv gotten some shitty seeds, and iv got eat 3 and your fucked seeds. when i didnt realize my new seeds were of a better strain, i ate 5. and thats when i died. i was in my room freaking/tripping out because i thought my life was a dream. and that i had gone insain from the first time i did seeds. I was thinking that everytime i do seeds i get to see the real reality of where i was really living, in the phyc ward. so if you wanna tell me that seeds dont make ya think, you must not be affected very well by it. BTW, smoking alot of pot intensified the buzz 10X. so yeah, i know of a good supply that has three day shipping almost anywhere, and they are pretty cheap. (unless you live overseas...) i highly reccommend combining HBWR with San Pedro/Peruvian torch. mixing 12" with just 4 seeds made the most intense exctasy feeling i have ever experienced. i saw things i didnt know were possible. anyway, if you get the chance, mix both together. you wont regret it

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
LSA is crap in my opinion. don't expect deep thoughts. expect NO thoughts

This is a bit true in my opinion but not the truth. I've tried them about 6 times, no puking. But some cramps. Lots of water helped me.

My trips seem very empty sometimes, no thoughts indeed, but that is part of the trip in itself. Slumbering thoughts of old dreams emerge very vivid. Your body slows down, your mind does, time does, everything seems to be like a dream.
When it hits you good energy flow through your spine, you can't stop smiling. No crap in my opinion.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
LSA is crap in my opinion. don't expect deep thoughts. expect NO thoughts

This is a bit true in my opinion but not the truth. I've tried them about 6 times, no puking. But some cramps. Lots of water helped me.

My trips seem very empty sometimes, no thoughts indeed, but that is part of the trip in itself. Slumbering thoughts of old dreams emerge very vivid. Your body slows down, your mind does, time does, everything seems to be like a dream.
When it hits you good energy flow through your spine, you can't stop smiling. No crap in my opinion.