Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

australian poppy seed 90-200 mcg morphine/gram seed everytim

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
the dutch and turrkish varieties have maybe 5 mcg per gram search diligently for australian poppy seed i shit you not tea made from a pound of this seed will send you to heaven.
do a google on hoyt's just that and you shall read some intersting stuff.

botweiser

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Jan 2009
the blue poppy, correct?

found a website that said the australian variety is "inferior", and that holland is where it's at. i dunno where the website is based so it could just be a marketing ploy by a dutch seed exporter, i haven't gone over the site too thoroughly so here it is:
http://www.poppiesinternational.com/art ... _seed.html

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
no no don't bother with dutch turkish or eastern european seed (the so called blue poppy seed) chemical analysis shows consistently 5 mcg / gram of seed
only the australian variety which is rare as hen's teeth will do spisshak even made dipropionyl morphine from it got around 4 grams of 20% pure black tar dirty as hell (but good as hell) heroin analouge. from $45's worth now if you want to know more just ask.
10$/ gram of tar that's 50% more potent than heroin and lasts 16 hours (i know from expirience) is quite sustainable financially.