Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

At last: First time DMT

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
After al that time thinking how it would be... I finally smoked DMT together with MindAstronaut and Roeligan.

I must say I have absolutely no words to describe my experience.

I can only say that I feel like the happiest guy in the world :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
And no-one can take this away from me!

Peace & Love to you all :heart:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
That sounds like a DMT trip allright ;)

This was my reaction also, no words (imagine Entheobakta sitting on the couch, reading the AWA in my eyes, not able to get a full lung in and NOT getting a travelers report from me other than 'uuuh, amazing and uuuuh, amazing and uuuuuu..' :D

Possibly some of it will come back the following days ;)

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Entheonaut a dit:
I must say I have absolutely no words to describe my experience.

The same with me here, words aren't enough to describe the DMT feeling.
I'm honoured you shared your DMT and first trip with me.
Now I've got to have some time to think about what happened
Love to you all :!:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I once meda up the phrase "a word can never catch the essence of a thought" and i think that describes a DMT trip prety good :p

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
The first time for me was Great! ultimate Love feeling towards the world and all that is alive.

The second time together with entheonaut and roeligan was Crazy :rolleyes: i toke 2 hits (not able to take three, did not know what to do with the pipe anymore) i was stunted, overwhelmed maybe even terrifyd in some way. extreme rushing sensation, the feeling my heart almost popped :p

And not to mention the visuals "awe" :D
Te weirdest thing was that i had some pulling sensation, like some one was trying to pull my body into something, really vague.
But Wowwaaa! it was an amazing experince :mrgreen:

Next time i defintely go for 3 hits :wink:

G

Invité
Mewannatrymewannatrymewannatry...

Geez, how am I supposed to wait 'till in come back in my country and begin this extraction with all those "wow" TR popping everywhere on those boards ? :evil:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Tiax: Wanna go camping? :bear:

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i'm collecting phalaris leaves next week, at least i hope it is...it grows wild in Norge so...anyway i'm gonna see if i'm able to extract a good amount this time :twisted:
I'm gonna try DMT...I'm gonna try DMT...I'm gonna try DMT...I'm gonna try DMT....
yeah!

G

Invité
Brewmaster a dit:
Tiax: Wanna go camping? :bear:

Thank you, Captain Obvious ! :D

Srsly, camping is like TEH thing I want to do this summer, but I have to wait and I DO NO WANT FFS !!!

(Yeah, I know, I'm a big kid...)

Dantediv86 a dit:
I'm gonna try DMT...I'm gonna try DMT...I'm gonna try DMT...I'm gonna try DMT....

I thought at first "Damn, is this guy making fun of my misfortune???" and then I realised that you wouldn't dare... ...would you ??? :shock:

Mundi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Sounds like you had fun, looking forward to my first time (hopefully soon).

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Tiax a dit:
(Yeah, I know, I'm a big kid...)
this applies to me too

Tiax a dit:
Dantediv86 a dit:

I thought at first "Damn, is this guy making fun of my misfortune???" and then I realised that you wouldn't dare... ...would you ??? :shock:

As i have previously in other topics stated, that i am going to become a being of light, or in other words : a lightbulb :idea: How could you think that i would spend my mortal words on shtuff like "making fun" of someone's misfortune? How could you even think of something like that, O Tiax? Sure i wouldn't, of course i could never ever ever ever ever ever *oh look i got skratched* do something like that.
I certainly AM for humorous posts and hilarious threads and, indeed making fun of claims that are undoubtedly "out there, jut cause...". But I repeat. NEVER! would i perform such a mischef on somone who isn't in a better or equal level of opportunity, as i consider that the Most UNethical, UNfriendly, UNeducational, UNsocial (it is debateable weather this can be used as an un-word...of course anti-would be a much more appropriate suffix) of deeds.

if, what i previously have written on this thread, has somehow lead you to think that i was in someway making fun of you, then...i must apologize for any offense that was made...indeed i cover my head in ashes and dishonour in front of you.
my meaning of that which was written causing discomfort was an expression of my excitement and happiness of the closeness of the event which, for over eight years, i have been awaiting.
Sic complìco

peace :wink: and much love

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Haha well well, so you finally had the pleasure :D
I am very pleased to hear that you guys had a good experience. It makes me happy that my family and friends over there found joy and love in their newly experienced dimension.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
HeartCore a dit:
This was my reaction also, no words (imagine Entheobakta sitting on the couch, reading the AWA in my eyes, not able to get a full lung in and NOT getting a travelers report from me other than 'uuuh, amazing and uuuuh, amazing and uuuuuu..' :D

Hahaha sounds very familiar... Especially the Uhhhh, ohhhh great! Hell yeah! Yihaaaah! F*ing amazing man :mrgreen: !

Roeligan a dit:
I'm honoured you shared your DMT and first trip with me.

I'm very glad you enjoyed it Roeligan, I was happy to share it with you.

Mindastronaut a dit:
Next time i defintely go for 3 hits

Me too :p