Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Armed Revolution

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Armed revolution sounds a lot like treason... then again that is what the British called our little experiment. I hate the idea of bringing a war to American soil but at some point and time it is going to happen. I can only hope that there will be a more solid environment for my children to live in. Regarding LSD in the water supply... not sure if that is a good idea, most people would be having a bad trip, the majority of them would have no idea what so ever... It might be humorous until they lost it, but the gains you were hoping to accomplish would probably be lost. Besides that, how many people do you know that had their minds open with just one trip? It usually takes more than just one... maybe 20 and you would have something to work with!

Another aspect of this is administering drugs to groups of people who have no idea what is going on just to get them to think like you? Sounds an awful lot like mind control to me. But maybe I am wrong, I just thought that it was wrong to slip drugs to people to get someone to see things from your point of view.

I think that when you consider how you would feel to find out that you had being subjected to a chemical for mind control proposes (check out fluoride)... well to get to my point, you would not like that right?

Perhaps the best way to change peoples perspective is education... not just ideas and time frames but actually teaching people how to think for themselves using logic and separating emotions from their decisions. That would be revolutionary and the results would be far from a bunch of people cloned and zapped out on a trip.

I know I am crazy, but I like to dream!

But if you guys pull it off let me know, if everyone is doing it send me two shots it always took me more than most! ;)