Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anyone experience with MDA?

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I happen to be able to get some MDA, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it, and likes to share. I still have hope that it's just as euphoric as MDMA just more psychedelic.

Let me know!

Peace.

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
I think it's more psychedelic (hallucinations) but the empathy/love feeling is less profound. But that's just what I've read, I don't have any experience.

Stighar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Jan 2007
I remember an experience some time ago (about 3 years). I remember a state of vividness (keeping on forgetting what I was thinking), and later on I had very realistic hallucinations, like glass ball's flying in the air, a glass man on a bike, riding on my bed. Later the reality split into 3 and twisted around in front of me.
Even though the hallucinations were extremely detailed I remember looking at them without any feeling whatsoever.

Also the hallucinations had no meaning at all.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
So in your experience it was more delerious than psychedelic? Interesting, though somewhat logical as the only psychedelic effects of MDMA really are the empathy/deeper consciousness. I am still very curious about the euphoric effects of MDA, because I read a couple of very positive experiences on Erowid.

Anyhow I will definately be trying it soon...

Peace.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Stighar a dit:
Even though the hallucinations were extremely detailed I remember looking at them without any feeling whatsoever.

Also the hallucinations had no meaning at all.

If you take a lot of MDMA, parts of it will be transformed to MDA in your body. I've noticed similar things as what you describe here. Glassy/snakey (CE)visuals, detached from all meaning/feeling. I also remember being able to visualize any point in time and space, but not actually seeing it (more thinking about it). Although this may seem interesting, it actually was not that profound.

I wouldn't call it a deleriant, though, as it is pretty obvious to yourself that you are hallucinating and don't think these are real.

Can't tell you anything about the feeling as I was on MDMA, not MDA.

Stighar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Jan 2007
When this happened I've only had 1 pill, I've noticed simular effects when on mdma, but never as strong as the ones I've described. Later I heard these pills contained mda, in stead of mdma. I've never had such effects on "regular" mdma.
Just now I recall seeing object on places I usually put them, but this time I didn't, like a bottle of coke. When I reached for it, I couldn't grab it, while I could still clearly see it standing. Objects sometimes dissapeared and reappeared.

Whenever I was on mdma I always had amazing CEV's, and I remember being able to visualise anything I could think of with my eyes closed. Also having some open eyed hallucinations like seeing glasses on people, or piercings. Sometimes even a screen with some letters on it floating by, or a waterfall of letters falling towards me, but always very vivid, I could see through the hallucinations, they didn't look real, while on mda everything appeared to be real, as if I could grab it.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Stighar a dit:
I

You're describing exactly my experience with strong CEV's I had on a night with quite over 300 mg of MDMA in December. Looking at them without any feeling, checkmate! I also had short glances of people with sunglasses for a second, while they had no sunglass at all. :shock: Also saw I had a pencil in my hand for a split second. There was no feeling of discomfort.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_MDA.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_onl ... l100.shtml

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
less intense rush.... slightly shortezr duration ime.... maybe more pschadelic i din't really feel this... its usually cheaper tho...

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
has anyone heard of drinking a tsp. of sassafrass essential oil and it turning into MDA in the liver? I think I read this on erowid?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
raverfreak a dit:
has anyone heard of drinking a tsp. of sassafrass essential oil and it turning into MDA in the liver? I think I read this on erowid?

No

MDMA is demethylated into MDA by the liver.
Drinking sassafras oil is ignorant. Safrole causes liver cancer.

And it's a waste of sassafras oil

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I thought Spice was rather knowledgeable on the MDMA/MDA subject, might be worth to send him a pm or wait 'till he reacts to this topic.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Yeah thanks for all the replies, but it turned out to be mCPP. A new crappy piperazine that's sudddenly found a lot in pills these days. Nevertheless I tried it, got sick/nauseous, and it triggers migraines in people that have migraine. I have migraine, so it was definately a waste of money.

Still curious 'bout MDA though...

Peace.

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
mCPP. I got a hold of 25 grams of this back in 2002/3 it freaking sucked, nausea, hot and cold at the same time, after the peak it was ok with pot I guess. Not anything I would care to do again. Mixing it with mEOPP was a little better, but not by much though.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Piperazines are like chemical versions of SPAM. Enough said.

There is a definite difference between MDA and MDMA, In my experiments back in the day, most people cannot tell the difference, but can be taught to tell the difference.....as noted, MDMA is transformed into MDA via a demthylation enzyme in the liver, ~ 7-10% of mdma is changed....so, as time goes by, one will find that the effects get more profound as one continues.

There is not a lot of literature available, even today, on the subtle shades of psychic states attained by what I have come to think of as 'Marathon sessions' on either of these compounds.

There IS a LOT more there than empty hallucinations, but I feel that
MDMA or MDA reveals more to a person if they are the type of person who already is at a certain level.......what I am trying to say is that for myself, I was already 'opened' by LSD and psilocybin by the time I got in the X game, and I found BOTH MDA and MDMA to be absoutely VISIONARY substances, but that may be my peculiar fate.

Shulgin doesn't elaborate on extended tours on either of these, but I have done both of them, separately and mixed, for days on end....
there is another 'vibe' you tune into, I guess, is a way of thinking about it.

When I do MDA, it is like getting ran over by a truck when it first comes on. The weight and gravity of it is immense.....it is, primarily an intoxication, a debilitating one. I once took 300 mg of MDA on an empty stomach, after fasting for about 30 hours. The MDA was ultra-pure, in a capsule....when it hit me, I couldn't stand up for two hours.

MDMA feels like an orgasm happening, to me, personally. It is the greatest feeling in the world....well, there are a few others right up there, but it is one of the best, surely.

One time, I was in a grocery store @ 8 am on a Sunday morning in a small country town in the deep south, I had been doing MDA since about three o'clock the previous day and I was pleasantly inebriated.
Colors were heightened, and I was immersed in my own little world.
I was pushing the cart down the aisle and saw a woman picking up a can. I noticed that she had an expression on her face, and without thinking about it I realized, 'she's worried'......I shook it off and moved on....I began noticing, as I moved throught the store, that I could glance at a person and get a 'read' on their emotional state instantly.
Of course, this is something we all do automatically anyway, but it was amplified almost to the degree of telepathy. I found facial features to be exaggerated and to posess too much information.

The last time I did MDA I got these huge, temple-like structures that went WAAAYYY up into the sky, and it had a very mescaline like aspect to it....I thought I was in the desert a couple of times....

but I was in my front yard. :)

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
About three weeks ago I took around 500-600mg of powdered MDMA, and once it got through my liver and converted some to MDA I had a supremely psychedellic experience. The hallucinations were in the form of physical distortions, like the entire right half of my room would appear to ripple as if all the matter was one big wave. I was also getting major trails and streamers plus absolutely gorgeous CEV's. The visuals did not seem to mean very much, but even on strong acid I rarely seem to be able to make sense of them anyway.

Greenport

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2007
MDA has a stronger effect than MDMA. It is also said to be mildly hallucinogenic, a property that MDMA does not seem to show (much) of.

In other words, MDMA will cause a decent, but still strong feeling of empathy with little to no change in sensory pattern (other than touch).

MDA on the other hand will work stronger, longer. It does cause a mild distortion of sensory input, and possesses more risk of dehydration, heart problems, etc.