Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anxiety

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
alphasnail a dit:
try a dose of MDMA before hand and after ingest the mushrooms. its like having a 8hr orgasm.

It helps, but mushrooms just show your clearly the dualistic side of emotion. I have tried mdma and mushrooms, but still could imagine having a heavy experience with the state of mind i experienced. But it works and helps you to understand how to let go. It was pretty interesting and it was worth trying ;)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
restin a dit:
^but not too freaky music :wink: At least I feel better when I am familiar with the songs played.

Not too freaky. but freaky enough to freak you out. :rolleyes: 8)
I don't mind music being a bit freaky, as long as it isnt cheesy.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Yeah lol. I've never heard music that was freaky and cheesy both at the same time. :lol:

I think it depends on what you define as 'freaky'. :D (and 'cheesy')

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007

I deal with this. I think the fear sanctifies and validates the experience.
You don’t want to become too blasé about the mushroom trance, so I think fear and thus respect is a healthy thing.

I also think that attempting to placate such anxiety or fear for the impending experience through combining it with other substances or lowering the dose, only deepens such fear, or at least the source of it; the whole point of it is about letting go, which also means letting go of letting go.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Listening to the residents eskimo album, while tripping was freaky fun. not cheesy at all.

:thumbsup:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^You talked about that one before (or someone else did), so I tried it while on 4 hits of acid.

Not recommended for the faint of heart. My God!

It was interesting, though :wink:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I've been practicing everything that I have not been doing in the past with fear, anxiety, and the like and here is what I've come to:

I've almost come to a conclusion alone that God exists. I don't completely believe myself when I come to conclusions about God, I revert to my past and I know I cannot understand - but that this belief helps. An atheist on mushrooms is somewhat a lost cause, in some respects.

Second - "Watching the waves" has been very beneficial, to realize that I'm going through a wave has really been quite helpful.

Third - I've been practicing alot of meditation (mostly because I'm too tired to do anything else thanks to my job) and this has truly helped. I've imagined alot of calming experiences, and have been going through alot of good sensations.

The bad part is still this: IF my anxiety gets a foothold, and I am on any substance at all, there is a very very high chance that I will go into my "psychotic" state - and this is extremely unpleasent. I don't know what exactly IS unpleasent about it, but I believe it is the fact that I am afraid to let go of reality, I'm afraid I won't come back.

I am not positive if I will come back however. But, the state I go into - I believbe that is the worst possible effect I can experience - almost like the road is worse than the place. I will continue my experimentation. When I talk about this I feel as if something is coming.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Then accept the other side or imagine the other side. Just mirror the thoughts which you dislike. Always look at the center, not at the left, not at the right, nor do try to look up or down. But at the exact center!

funzel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2009
But Good old Timothy always used to say: trust your nerves system

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Once you are physically safe you don't need to do anything. Except for realising the right way is to get lost.

And heavy terms as "trust" and anti-anxiety protocols aren't necessarily your allies as buffachino pointed out.

strangeloop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Jan 2010
AnXiety used to prevent me from even doing mushrooms... Weed too. I know every one of my posts relate's to Michael Hoffman's egodeath web_site, but it has trully changed my life. I don't claim to have 'ego-death' (whatever that means, right) but, now things are different. It is such a release, knowing (in my head atleast -the goal is to know it in your heart) that I am truly not in control of my thoughts and that the only thing I have to do is to surrender. Surrender and watch the show. What a relief!

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
strangeloop a dit:
I am truly not in control of my thoughts and that the only thing I have to do is to surrender. Surrender and watch the show. What a relief!

BUT how can you control surrendering? :shock: :twisted: :wink:

landisrebel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2010
I have anxiety issuess too when it comes to tripping. well most of the time before i trip i find me a comfront zone. for example the last time i had a mushroom trip i simply got under the cover actually there was two covers and i just closed my eyes and rode it out. when my mushroom trip is hitting me pretty hard i realize that im letting the axiety build up because my brain is trying to take in too much info at once. So my theory is limit what it can take in :D if your under a cover with the lights off u can kinda of manage it a lil better. think about it your brain gets to relax a lil bit u just eliminated a big chunk of the problem, instead of your brain having to filter thoughts and having to deal with colors and patterns moving and colors changing it really gets to chill out and enjoy the confronts of being almost back to reality. so yea man i would say find a place were u can be alone and put a cover over your head it really helps.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
man.
back in the day. :? :) :( ?

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Same here. Mushrooms can be quite an intense trip. Fun, but can freak you the hell out if you don't take precautions beforehand. One big factor, as always-- is setting. If you're scared that someone's gonna walk in on you, or the phone's gonna ring, it'd be wise to get away from everything that can alter your experience. Don't watch The Matrix, like I did. It wasn't fun for a first time, haha.