Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

anxiety symptoms

• Auteur de la discussion holleyara
  • Date de début
H

holleyara

Invité
How long can anxiety symptoms last after you start to feel better? basically, i was taking anxiety pills for a few weeks and i stopped using them about 2 months ago because i felt a lot better, and i wasn't suffering from panic attacks. Now i am off of them, i'm not suffering from panic attacks, but i get the occasional chest pains, back aches, abdominal pain and headaches, and i'm now curious as to how long these symptoms may last? I am pretty sure they're the symptoms of anxiety because i have still been getting slightly anxious on/off and i still stress at times. How long can they last without treatment?

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
I don't know. It's probably best posted in some sort of pharmaceutical area or forum. You could even google the medicine that you were on and there should be some information available on the internet.

Good luck with it.

lepoiraut

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2011
Was the onset of your anxiety symptoms triggered by a drug experience in the first place ?

wth1000

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2012
I personally had these problems...i tried one Citalopram 10mg from my doctor...made me feel 10 times worse!...i just tried to do t naturally, exercise..diet change,talk to other sufferers....also google "the linden project"...this also helped me understand what was happening and how to deal with it...im pretty much past any problems touch wood...but know its hell when in that place