Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis as alternative med?

Maurice

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Août 2017
Hi, I just want to ask if anyone you've tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain called Huckleberry from:Huckleberry Strain Review - I Love Growing Marijuana . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

snap2

Psychopstick
Inscrit
6 Mai 2015
(I just create a new topic with your question, hope you will get some answers ^^)

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
For years cannabis helped me with anxiety : every time I smoked a joint a could easily get a high anxiety level or even sometimes a panic attack, it was really convincing !

Joking apart, years after that I think I finally understood why I suffered from anxiety with cannabis, and now it's true that it sometimes may be really relaxing.

Marijuana has thousands of virtues. It has always helped man on his journey to evolution. Strings, ships and houses were built with cannabis fiber. Cannabis seeds are a good food for humans and farm animals. Medically, it has a lot of different powers. And it may help you see things differently.
It increases the hunger, food cravings, which is good for anorexic people. It reduces pain. It reduces stress in a majority of cases. It inhibits vomiting reflexes.
It could be used today to reduce drastically pollution by replacing a lot of petroleum based products, like plastics and fuels.
With a touch of faith I'd say it's the sister of mankind.

Oh yeah but sorry no, I didn't tried it (and hope I don't have to) as a medicine.

For years people manipulated the strains to obtain high THC ratios, which is responsible for the most part of the "high" feeling, now for medical cannabis it is the CBD that looks interesting to scientists.
I also heard about a THCV which is maybe something unproved but said to be more present in ancient weed varieties, a compound which would counteract the "stressing" effects of THC.

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
Lotre a dit:
For years cannabis helped me with anxiety : every time I smoked a joint a could easily get a high anxiety level or even sometimes a panic attack, it was really convincing !

Joking apart, years after that I think I finally understood why I suffered from anxiety with cannabis, and now it's true that it sometimes may be really relaxing.

Marijuana has thousands of virtues. It has always helped man on his journey to evolution. Strings, ships and houses were built with cannabis fiber. Cannabis seeds are a good food for humans and farm animals. Medically, it has a lot of different powers. And it may help you see things differently.
It increases the hunger, food cravings, which is good for anorexic people. It reduces pain. It reduces stress in a majority of cases. It inhibits vomiting reflexes.
It could be used today to reduce drastically pollution by replacing a lot of petroleum based products, like plastics and fuels.
With a touch of faith I'd say it's the sister of mankind.

Oh yeah but sorry no, I didn't tried it (and hope I don't have to) as a medicine.

For years people manipulated the strains to obtain high THC ratios, which is responsible for the most part of the "high" feeling, now for medical cannabis it is the CBD that looks interesting to scientists.
I also heard about a THCV which is maybe something unproved but said to be more present in ancient weed varieties, a compound which would counteract the "stressing" effects of THC.

3 years ago, one of my friends experienced depression.. the one helped her recover from depression was marijuana, she took it as an alternative med. But she used it wisely and didn't take advantage on it.