Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

american salvia propaganda

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006

I hate people who put videos of themselves smoking salvia on the internet. not only that these videos are highly boring, no, now it's a reason for making salvia illegal :roll:

my son commited suicide after watching tv!1111 I are going to mak it illegal!11

I am so thankful that I don't have to live here in boston forever...

I could grumble for long times about the USA.
as I'm a photographer, I take pictures of interesting buildings. but ~every second time some idiot (in most cases the police) comes to me and tells me that I'm not allowed to. in the trainstation, in the undergroundstation, inside the empire state building. "for security and terrorist reasons".
FOR TERRORIST REASON. :wasted:

god I look forward going back to austria again.

oh and at the moment I'm sick because of the aircondition. that shit is everywere. the hospital is a cold storage house itself...

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Yeah, i too find those video's quite sad to look at. It should be a personal experience imo, not some video where you just act stupid...It gives the substance a wrong image.
Anyway, in all those vids people are not really having a breakthrough i guess. Couse you cant really talk or move then...I didnt have a breakthrough yet, but i guess that would be so.

I'm glad to live in Holland :) stupid americans with their fcking war on drugs and terrorists :lol: :oops:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
thadivine a dit:
Yeah, i too find those video's quite sad to look at. It should be a personal experience imo, not some video where you just act stupid...It gives the substance a wrong image.
Anyway, in all those vids people are not really having a breakthrough i guess. Couse you cant really talk or move then...I didnt have a breakthrough yet, but i guess that would be so.

I'm glad to live in Holland :) stupid americans with their fcking war on drugs and terrorists :lol: :oops:
I only had one time a breakthrough. now I know that rooms exist out of yellow tubes with blue caps :D funny was, I was listening to venetian snares, hehe
i think I should write a tripreport or something :)

"it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
I like tool :)

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Misery: "oh and at the moment I'm sick because of the air-condition. That shit is everywhere. The hospital is a cold storage house itself..."

Well their doing their bit to save the planet! Don’t you see that all of this mass power usage coupled with the selective ban on all things deemed mysterious and unknown in our 'known' (I could use a cardboard box as an analogy of western societies view of the universe, its that small and un-spectacular) Cosmos is keeping us all safe and reducing our effect on the planet; keep consuming everyone, there’s nothing to see here!

SLAP!!!
That’s what that bitch needs for not bringing her son up to be able to handle the vices of a world gone wrong, let alone comprehend the mysterious realms of hyperspace through an ancient and sacred entheogen! It’s the kids fault for seeing life as pointless and the parents fault for bringing their son up so close minded and sheltered from the world.

Just because something makes you have a profound, visually based experience that isn’t tangible in the 'real' or material perceptions, it’s immediately deemed dangerous, damaging and wrong. Merely because the authorities that are meant to be regulating our 'safety' have no idea what their doing, or what anything is!

Salvia… Hmmm, visuals, hyper spatial travel between matter, profound understanding!! Must be like Acid, oooh LSD, bad, cringe, deny…
Quick shut it down while we still have control; I hear them say.

It’s all so saddening when you see these sorts of things on the net or anywhere for that matter; they disgrace everything we stand for. And the saddest thing of all is that people believe this crap, just because it’s being said by someone in some position of ‘authority’ somewhere else; they have the power to basically control our lives as they deem fit; so long as you’re still toiling away and buying things.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
buffachino a dit:
It’s all so saddening when you see these sorts of things on the net or anywhere for that matter; they disgrace everything we stand for. And the saddest thing of all is that people believe this crap, just because it’s being said by someone in some position of ‘authority’ somewhere else; they have the power to basically control our lives as they deem fit; so long as you’re still toiling away and buying things.
saddening? it's worse. way worse.
this whole society is sick when it comes to things like that.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Yer, your right.
The worst part is, the propaganda war machine that drives our fuked up political system, drill this manner of fabricated garbage into the cerebral cortex of the public and create a mindset of obedience and a lack of insight into how society could be any other way.

As an example, I was talking to my mother, who is naive and conservative, about some big issues and conceptual ideas and she just couldn’t comprehend half, if not all, of what I was trying to say; and when I asked her wether she was happy with the tyranny, she asked me how it could be any other way: quote 'where will my food, ect come from, what about this, blah, blah. That’s the ultimate control; making the public think that things will never change because what we have now is at a perpetual state of perfection.

Ppffft, assholes!

How much will it take? 6? 7 million mic's of LSD? Or copious amounts of tryptamines, to bring everyone into the light, lol. Maybe we should take a hint from communism and start our own propaganda 'war' machine, :lol:

No thanks; as much as I’d like to show those bastards the errors of their ways, I prefer dignity and peace. (Not to mention the hypocrisy and corruption in doing so; that’s just as bad.)

Peace.

OjoRojo420

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2007
Leave it to americans to fuck things up!

Stupid, empty, attention whores!!!!!!

Yeah fucker, your 15 minutes of fame are "here" but you ruined things for ALL of us.

SALVIA is NOT a hooker called to entertain the insatiable appetite for empty entertainment that plagues the "american" youth of today.

Yeah... go ahead and look like a stupid drunken monkey!

You are so COOL DUDE !!!!

They deserve all repression they get, but not us, not I, and that is the tragedy as always...

America made Cannabis a "plague" and a menace to society...

Now, what can be more perverted than that my fellow humans???

Our beloved Lady of the Forest will be demonized by Babylon

Open your eyes WORLD !!!!

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
To begin with, all of you guys need to open your eyes and understand that America is not the same as the medias image of America...

Huge percentages of Americans are regular drug users, and only a tiny percent of them are the types who would do something as stupid as post a video of themselves smoking salvia on the net. Unfortunately, if there is only one person in the whole world who posts "Smoking salvia" on Youtube, everyone is going to see that video.

This has nothing to do with America, rather the problem is stupidity, which if I must remind you exists in all countries.

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
misery a dit:
thadivine a dit:
"it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
I like tool :)

You'll like Immortal Technique too.

What a situation, eh? What are we gonna do about it then? Who to blame? Some secret organization? aliens? A virus that controls our brains? The virus that we are? The Devil?
If there's a heaven and a hell reserved for the bodyless souls, we all would go to hell I bet, except for the people who can't read this.
Don't worry though, something big is going to happen soon.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Necridous a dit:
To begin with, all of you guys need to open your eyes and understand that America is not the same as the medias image of America...

Huge percentages of Americans are regular drug users, and only a tiny percent of them are the types who would do something as stupid as post a video of themselves smoking salvia on the net. Unfortunately, if there is only one person in the whole world who posts "Smoking salvia" on Youtube, everyone is going to see that video.

This has nothing to do with America, rather the problem is stupidity, which if I must remind you exists in all countries.

Of course this happens in all countries...America is just the most prominent, represented by fools, and i mighty country who tries to be an example in the stupid narrow minded western way of thing. And they are. They influence all the world. I guess the terrorists just understand what the hell is going on and are so ignorent theirselves that they try to solve it with violence. And so are the Americans. They lead the war. Our governments are just so stupid to get along with it.

Is it just me or can't i stand the thought of getting a good job, getting married, getting a nice house and 2 kids and live happily ever after. Thats is supposed having a good life...If thats the only way i guess i should kill myself too :p. But it isn't, and shame on the parents of that kid who told him that was the purpose of life, they raised him so narrowminded he could not understand there was another way. I don't know that way yet but i guess there is.

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
BTW, that movie is a fake, the kid never even comitted suicide, they just made the woman say that of course.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
probably, but i wouldn't say that for sure. If the guy really did kill himself, its kinda disrespectfull...

But anyway. Everyday many suicides are committed, if once in 10 years someone kills himself due this things its not that big a deal, they probably were depressed anyway...
But oh well...tell that to the government and all the sheeple :p